Skylar, Katrina, and Hiru

Ooh, mysterious title eh?

I love how I don't have writer's block for this story. I just write, and it works.

Caterpillars!

Skylar, Katrina, and Hiru

Everyone turned silent, listening for another sound.

Erza re-equipped into her Black Wing armour, and went to the door. She slowly turned the door knob, and put her sword at the visitor's throat.

"Erza! It's me, Levy. I have to accompany you guys to the archive, so I stay here." Levy's voice announced.

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief and went back to fighting and eating.

Lucy sighed and announced she was going to bed, and crashed instantly.

***********

"Wake up!" A voice yelled, snapping Lucy out of her dreams. Her eyes opened, to the face of Levy.

"Levy-chan?" Lucy murmured sleepily.

"Yes, I'm going to accompany you people to the archive and then head back. Remember?" Levy said.

"Yes, I'm coming." Lucy said, sitting up and rubbing her eyes. Levy headed out of the room. Lucy got out of bed and took a short shower, throwing on some clothes, her pink tank top and short black skirt. She strapped her belt to her waist and put her keys and whip onto her belt.

She came out of her room, tying her hair into one ponytail to her right side with a pink ribbon. Everyone was outside, fighting, laughing, playing.

"Lu-chan, all of us have to report back to Fairy Tail before we set off." Levy said. Lucy nodded and quickly finished her breakfast.

They headed towards back of  Fairy Tail, when a very worried and hurt Juvia ran up to Gray, and began to sob in his chest.

"Hey, what happened?" Gray asked, pushing her away gently.

"You're going on a mission without me! How could you?" Juvia whined.

Everyone sighed in relief because they though something was actually wrong.

"Oh yeah, and Blood Knights are attacking the guild." Juvia stated, still pouting at Gray.

"WHAT?!?" Everyone yelled. They raced towards the guild, to see everyone hurt.

"Where is she?" A girl with long black hair and black eyes demanded, holding up an injured Jet by the collar.

"Why you!" Natsu charged for the girl with black hair holding up a fist.

The girl easily sidestepped, making Natsu crash into the tables. "Don't bother."

Another with red hair and orange eyes approached the girl with black hair. "Nice one, Skylar. Just remember our mission."

Skylar sighed, flipping her black hair out of her eyes. She was wearing black, leather goth clothes. "Whatever, Katrina."  

"I told you to call me Kat!" Katrina growled. She was wearing orange clothes with a white fiery design.

"Shut up, you two." A boy said. He had dark brown hair and was holding two black swords.

"It's her, Hiru." Skylar said, pointing to Lucy.

Lighting flashed in the sky and it began to rain heavily, drenching everyone. "Look, it's the mighty Titania. I've been wanting to fight you for so long, Erza." Hiru said. The two swords disappeared and was replaced by a long and thin blade, shining softly. "My mission is something else, to capture Lucy."

"You might just get your chance, because you're not getting Lucy." Erza said fiercly, changing into her sea-empress armour.

Hiru was about to reply, but an angry yell interrupted him. There was a blur of red and black and Natsu stood in front of him, looking extremely angry.

"HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO OUR GUILD?" Natsu yelled, breathing heavily.

"Salamander. I have waited to destroy you, and now I will get my chance." Katrina said with a gleam in her eyes.

"Gray Fullbuster, you can also prepare to meet your death." Skylar said.

"Natsu, Gray and I will focus on these three. Everyone else that can still fight, focus on the rest. Mirajane and Wendy, try to heal everyone you can." Erza ordered.

"Smart move, Titania." Hiru said. And with that he charged towards Erza.

This chapter is short, yes, but I need to focus on the individual battles because this is just connecting them.

Bye for now!