Heavana's Key

On Tuesday it took me soooooooo long to finish my homework, Wednesday the power went out, and so now I can update. I still have homework to do now, so this might be a bit rushed, but bear with me here!

I almost forgot to do the whole latest follower thing XD Thank you kesh777 for following. You get this dedication.

Caterpillars!

Heavana's Key

Natsu PoV

"STOP IT!" I yelled. The guy sending the attack turned around, the attack completely missing the golden dragon. Luckily, there was no roof or it would be crashing down on us.

My mind was swirling with questions. What happened to Lucy? Why was there a dragon here? What was going on?

No one was going to answer those questions, but the guy sitting on the throne was the bad guy, that was pretty clear.

"So you are Natsu Dragneel." The guy sitting on the throne said, watching me closely.

"Yeah, and who are you?" I asked, glaring at him.

"Obsidian." He replied simply.

"Obsidian, what should I do?" Lucy called down, though it was not the same. It was harsher and colder, and she spoke with darkness.

"Continue trying to find where the key is. I'll take care of Natsu." Obsidian smirked. He stood up and held his hand out. "Dark Abyss" A black light came and surrounded me, my vision blurring.

When it cleared, I was surrounded with darkness. There was nothing there but me, just black. "Where am I?" I yelled, to no reply.

Suddenly a vision came up, and I saw Lucy.

"Tell me where your stupid key is!" Lucy yelled, a flare of golden erupting from her mouth. The dragon recoiled as the attack hit her, roaring loudly in pain.

"STOP IT!" I yelled, but they didn't seem to be able to hear me.

"Sachi-"

"Call me Lucy!"

"Lucy, if this is the only way, than I suppose I must tell you. It's hidden in the Celestial World." Heavana said, coughing in between. The Dragon had taken more than thirty attacks, and even though it posessed a lot of power it seemed to be getting weak.

Heavana! What are you doing? A rough voice boomed, making the room shake. A familiar scent filled the air, tears springing to my eyes as I heard the voice.

"I know what I'm doing, Igneel." Heavana muttered irritably. 

"Igneel?" I muttered, watching the scene.

"So the great Igneel decides to show himself, huh? I suppose the key has something to do with the dragons than?" Lucy asked.

Preistess of the stars, I cannot tell you when your heart is filled with darkness. Igneel said, his voice radiating power.

Then his smell was gone, like it was never there. 

"Eh, so quick?" Lucy said, her gaze turning back to Heavana. "Now tell me, where in the Celestial World is your key?" 

"I'll guide you." Heavana said. 

"Go now, and get that key." Obsidian commanded, Lucy nodding in reply. In a flash of white she and the dragon were gone, and Lucy and Heavana disappeared. I also saw a flash of silver, and I remembered that Selene had also come along. Carla had gone back to Wendy, but Selene had probably gone with Lucy.

"LUCY!" I yelled. I needed to save her from the dark spell, I needed to make sure she was alright.

"You idiot! I WILL SAVE HER!" I yelled, the darkness dissolving, but then instantly restoring itself.

"LUCY!" I yelled, this time slightly uncertain. "LUCY! Lucy! Lucy. Lucy...." 

My voice got softer as I got more unceratain. The darkness did not disappear, no matter how much I tried to break it.

"Lucy............I want to save you. I want to be with you. I don't want you to ever leave my side." I said, my fist closing.

My head filled with memories, and I tried to break out of the darkness again, using everything I had. All my force, my will to save Lucy.

When nothing happened, I started to lose hope. I tried again, and again, and again. The darkness was eating me up, making me darkness.

"You never existed, Natsu Dragneel." A voice announced. Sharp pain coursed through my body and I yelled out in pain. My memories started going blank, erasing one by one. My heart beated loud and fast, pumping in my ears. 

"I love you, Lucy." I managed to say, before my last memory faded away. At that moment, the darkness shattered.

"Natsu? You.......you escaped?" Obsidian asked with shock. I dropped to my knees, pain rushing through my head as the memories returned. 

I stood up, clenching my fist. "You......idiot." I breathed, my heart still struggling to return to normal. "You will pay for hurting Lucy."

"I'd like to see you try." Obsidian laughed, a harsh and rough sound that made me want to cover my ears.

Blood roared in my ears and I threw a punch, but Obsidian simply caught it. "You wanna see something, Natsu?" 

My eyes widened in shock as a vision appeared in front of me. The guy from the entrance was fighting Gray. It wasn't going so well. Happy swerved to avoid another attack, almost losing grip on Gray. Gray and Happy avoided a couple more attacks, and Gray sent an ice attack his way. They guy dodged, and then in a flash of green, there was a sword going through Gray's stomuch.

"GRAY!" Happy yelled.

The vision disappeared and I stumbled back a few feet. No, no it couldn't be. Gray couldn't be dead. As much as I argued with him, he was my best friend and I cared a lot about him.

"That's too bad, huh?" Obsidian said sympatethically.

"You..." I started, but I couldn't find the words harsh enough. He just smirked, and punched me, a black light swirling around his fist the moment before it touched me. It sent me flying into the air, leaving me hovering for a second, before I crashed into the ground. I doubled over with pain, there was definately something wrong with it.

"I'll spare you and your friends for now, but don't ever interfere with us again, got it?" Obsidian asked. He snapped his fingers, a faint blue light appearing. Darkness filled my vision and I blacked out.

Okay so now I'm really pumped because the story is getting interesting! I may even update again today!

OKAY so.............right quote:

You have three choices, give up, give in or give it your all.

                                                                                               ~Lucy Heartifilia

Bye and don't forget to vote, comment, add my book to your library/reading list, and follow!

~Infinite_Warrior