Training

• Dedicated to First Day of School!

Hello minna-san!

I couldn't wait to update, so well, here you go!

School was okay, I mean I got to see my friends again, but I got a weird teacher, like he explains things way more then he needs to. *sigh* Sometimes he got annoying.

Okay, so here goes nothing.

Training

Lucy PoV

"Call me Lucy, please. I don't think I'll be able to adjust to the name Sachi. And I've had the name Lucy practically all my life." I said, sighing.

"Arriving at Orlin. We kindly ask that all passengers leave the train as we do the regular train inspection. Remember to be back in four hours, and thank you for riding with us!" The conductor announced, interrupting our conversation.

"I'm so psyched to see your new powers!" Natsu exclaimed, turning to me.

"Same here." I said back.

"I can't wait to taste those delicious cakes!" Erza exclaimed, her eyes shining with excitement. 

She gets way too excited over cake. I thought nervously, rubbing the back of my head awkwardly as Erza ranted on about the different flavours of strawberry(which is already a flavour) cake. I didn't get the concept, but Erza yelled at me when I tried to ask her about it.

"Come on!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me outside, Natsu and the others following closely. I barely had enough time to grab my whip and key, which I had been reading about in the Celestial Dragon Slayer's Magic Guide.

I stepped outside, and frowned at the sight. Caindilla, which had been on the border of Fiore and Tolasen was very beautiful, but Orlin was disappointing compared to that. Don't get me wrong, the city was nice and all but everything around the city was dead. Dead trees, dead grass, even dead air. The aura it emitted was just...dead. The city was very pretty, like a beautiful lake in the middle of a harsh desert. It seemed very out of place, with its greenery and magnificent buildings, made with incredible carvings and details.

"Wow." Wendy said as soon as she stepped out of the train.

"Wow indeed." I agreed, looking at the city.

"So where do you wanna have this battle?" Natsu said, cracking his knuckles.

I rolled my eyes and pulled out a map, looking for some place quiet and away from the main part of town so we wouldn't attract any attention or destroy anything. The last time we did that.....I don't even want to think about it.

"I'll be off, then!" Wendy said, Happy and Carla following her as she turned to run off towards the shop.

"Here." Erza handed Wendy a bad of jewels, probably to pay for the cakes.

"Okay, bye then. See you guys soon!"  Wendy disappeared, and I went back to looking for a place for our battle.

"Aha!" I snapped my fingers as I found the perfect place. It was dead end alley way in the quieter parts of town, away from the main area. "Follow me!" I used the map to find the alleyway, and with the gang right behind me.

"Alright! Are we ready to start this thing?" Natsu asked, his hands setting ablaze.

"Ready when you are, Flamehead." Gray said, an ice blade appearing in his right hand. He stripped, but Erza smacked him and forced him to put atleast his pants back on.

"Let Lucy go first, Natsu." Erza said. Then she turned to Gray, "Make sure you go easy on her until she gets the hang of her new power."

Gray nodded and looked at me. "Ready?" I asked everyone. They shouted a response, and I closed my eyes to concentrate.