Erza the Titania vs. Hiru the Black Swordsman

Okay, I hope this isn't as bad as the previous one, I hope this is longer too.

Caterpillars!

Erza PoV

Erza the Titania vs. Hiru the Black Swordsman

Hiru charged at me, his swords raised.

"Re-equip!" I yelled. In an instant, the flight armour appeared on my body. I held two light swords, so they wouldn't wiegh down my spped. I was behind him before he could even blink. I slashed at his back, but my sword never reached there.

I jumped back as Hiru swung around, his sword shlashing the place where I had been a moment before.

"Dual-Flash swords!" Hiru said. Two swords appeared in his hands. They were smaller swords then usual, and looked very light.

"Weapon re-epuip magic, eh?" I asked, amused.

"Swords magic." Hiru corrected. "I can equip any sword and use so many sword spells that I've even lost count."

I smiled dryly. "Being too confident gets you nowhere."

"You can't defeat me." Hiru said, a gleam in his eyes. "It's not over-confidence. It's acknowledgement."

I dashed forward, Hiru getting into a defensive pose. I jumped off my back leg, changing into my Black Wing armour in mid-air. My black sword was barely three feet from his head, when silver flashed in front of me, and his swords caught mine, throwing me back a good one hundred yards.

"I..will...beat...you...Titania!" He yelled between blocking my attacks.

"Think again, Black Swordsman!" I retored, remembering his title.

"Ah, so you've heard of me." Hiru said, skidding back a few feet as my black sword pushed against him.

"I've heard you're strong." I said, changing into my Purgatory armour. The heavy sword weighed me down, but it raised my attack.

"You have an advantage Titania, with your protective armour. Why don't you fight me fair and square?" Hiru taunted, changing his sword into a long and thick sword, white in colour.

"As you wish." I equiped into my Japanese cloth, holding two blades, exactly alike.

"This is the rule, you may only change your weapon. The real battle starts now Titania!" Hiru declared, changing his blades yet again.

His equip time was much slower then mine, and I immediately knew I could use that to my advantage.

Hiru charged forward, rasing his dark blue blade. He faked a strike then attacked my other side, but I blocked with my other sword.

He changed his weapon and so did I, attacking each other at the same time. He landed quite a nasty cut on my leg, and I gave him a wound to remember on his arm.

We both changed weapons again, but this time I played defensive. His sword came at me quickly but mine blocked it, making his sword shatter.

"That was one of my good swords! Now I have to send it in to repair and it costs so much!" Hiru whined, glaring at me.

He equiped a wicked looking blade, curved at edge. The top of the blade was splattered with red, the rest of the blade deadly black. The hilt seemed to have many different scriptures on it, glowing white. The whole blade had a deadly aura around it, making me shiver.

Hiru raced forward, getting closer and closer to me. It was an evil weapon, and I knew I couldn't block it with just a sword. 

That's when an idea popped into my head.