Key #3

Sorry for the wait, but here is your chapter!

Caterpillars!

Key #3

Carla's PoV

Yukino grabbed Virgo's Golden Key, and Happy flew off with Yukino clutched tightly.

Lisanna grabbed Scorpio's Key, and threw it to Cana, who headed back towards Fairy Tail.

Laxus was nothing but a Bolt of lightning as he knocked out a strange looking girl and grabbed another Key. It was Cancer's key.

Jet raced up a a rocky terrain, grabbing Taurus' key, while Droy fought with a mysterious man.

Alzack fired endless bullets at a woman while Bisca sneaked behind her and grabbed Sagittarius' key.

Laki came out of the ground behind a short man and grabbed Capricon's Key, while Max blew a Sand Tornado at the short man.

Reedus drew a hand, which reached out and grabbed Pisces' Key, while Warren fought a figure in a black cloak.

Wakaba created a smoke cloud and Macao snatched Libra's Key, and they headed back.

Wendy's PoV

"Eight of the twelve Keys have been retrieved! I had a vision." Carla announced. 

"Really? That's great!" I exclaimed, hope flowing through me. That meant only four more keys! If we could retrieve them all, we could get Lucy back. We just had to make sure we got our key.

We had taken the Northwestern route, and were following a narrow stream. It was a pleasent day, but nothing could take away the memory of me finding my friends injured. And Gray......he didn't even breathe or have a pulse. 

"Wendy, are you okay?" Romeo asked, concern coating his voice. 

I brought back my regular smile, "I'm perfectly fine, Romeo-kun!"

I smelled the air, trying to trace the scent off the Golden Keys. I only smelled Carla and Romeo, and the calm atmosphere of the path we were taking. "I can't trace it."

"Don't worry, Wendy. We'll find it for sure." Romeo said reassuringly, taking my hand and giving it a light squeeze. I blushed slightly, turning my head the other way and taking my hand away.

A gentle breeze brushed through my hair, the sun shining down on this practically perfect day. If only everyday could be like this.

The stream flowed into a big lake, shimmering in the sunlight. A familiar scent filled the air, making me gasp in surprise. 

"A Key!" I announced, breathing in the scent more carefully and trying to place where it came from.

"Where?" Romeo asked, looking all around. 

"Close! Follow me!" I ran around the lake, taking steady breaths. 

"Looking for something?" A feminine voice asked, surprising so much that I almost tripped.

Catching myself at the last moment, I turned around to see a girl only slightly older then me, maybe two or three years. She had soft pink hair that was neatly braided, flipped onto her right side. Her playful blue eyes gazed at me, and she held a flute in one hand and the Golden Key in another. She wore a short red dress and peachy white tights, with anklets announcing every step she took. Her bangles shook as she twirled around playfully, giggling slightly.

"We need that Key, so would you please give it to me?" I asked polietly.

"No." The girl giggled, twirling around and around, making me feel dizzy.