The End or the Beginning?

Wazzup, minna-san? This is the final chapter of this book, and I'm really proud and excited! So, let's get straigt to it.....

After this dedication! It goes to NatsuxLucy_Forever (I think) for being my latest follower!

Caterpillars! (O.O this has become a habit...)

The End of the Beginning?

Third Person PoV

*Last time, on The Celestial Dragon....*

"Oh, great starry skies. I ask of thee, the Celestial Dragon Slayer, who is in your realm. I ask that you release her back into our world, so that we can change her heart, and stop a calamity. Please, grant my favour." Yukino chanted, her short hair flying out behind her as she was lifted into the air, enveloped in a soft glow.

There was a flash of white light, forcing everyone to look away.

When they looked back...

... Natsu, Lucy, and Heavana, the Celestial Dragon, appeared.

Natsu held a heavily injured and burnt Lucy in his arms, kneeling on the floor. His face was contorted in rage, guilt, and pain. The golden-scaled dragon towered over them, as if she was a mother and Natsu and Lucy were her children.

"Natsu! Lucy!" Happy yelled, flying over Lucy as he examined her. "What happened?"

"It doesn't matter, we need to give her medical treatment, immediately! Where's Wendy?" Natsu asked, his voice holding urgency.

"Here!" Wendy called, making her way through the crowd of Fairy Tail members. Wendy kneeled down in front of Lucy and Natsu, put her hands over Lucy's body, and began to use her magic. She was sweating with effort, her face showing clear concentration. Everybody watched in awe as Lucy's injuries began to fade, her burnt skin returning to normal. Elfman, on the command of Mira, picked up Lucy and they headed back to Fairy Tail.

Wendy lingered near the back of the crowd, about to fall over from exhaustion. She had taken a lot of her magic power in her battle earlier, and with that healing spell, she had close to no magic power left. Each step took a lot of effort and each breath sent a shooting pain up her back.

Luckily, Romeo noticed her and went to help her, and Wendy looked at him with gratitude as they made it back to Fairy Tail.

Strangely, Heavana seemed to disappear, but no one noticed much.

Everyone went back to work, only Natsu, Happy, Wendy, and Carla able to stay in the infirmary. Natsu watched Lucy, his eyes holding back a ton of emotion.

Please be okay, Lucy. Natsu begged.

Meanwhile, back in the hall things were incredibly tense. It was very quiet, only the sound of footsteps and Mira making drinks.

Natsu comes back with a half-dead Lucy; Erza, Juvia, and Gray could be dead right now; and Obsidian was still out there, after Lucy.

The guild door bursts open, Erza, Juvia, and Gray walking in like nothing was wrong.

"Gray-san!" Wendy, who had just come out of the infirmiry, cried, running up to Gray and giving him a hug. Slightly taken aback, Gray returns the hug and smirks at his guild-mates.

"Oh, come on! You couldn't seriously have thought I wouldn't be back!" Gray chuckled, and the guild burst out into party.

Juvia sends a small smile to Gray, who returns it as he watches his guild mates party. Levy and Wendy didn't seem to be enjoying themselves as much, looking uneasy and worried.

"Gray-sama?" Juvia asked quietly. She had been so quiet Gray hadn't even see her aproach.

"Yeah?"

"Did you really mean what you said to Juvia back there? You know, when you awoke?" Juvia asked.

Gray laughed, his eyes twinkling with amusement. "Yes, I did." Gray said, pulling her in for a kiss.

Only Mirajane saw the kiss, the others were too busy partying. She formed a small smile, she knew those two were meant for each other. Now only if Lucy and Natsu got together....

Natsu heard the news of Gray's return, and went to say a quick 'hello and welcome back' before returning to Lucy's side. Sure, he was happy that Gray was back, but his grief for Lucy overtook everything.

Will she ever wake up?

Lucy was surrounded by an enchanting paradise, lush, green grass growing everywhere, a beautiful crystal-clear lake shimmering in the middle of her paradise. The wind provided the perfect way to cool down as the hot sun shone brightly in the sky. The birds chirped a soft and merry tune, adorable little bunnies hopping about and stopping to exchange a conversation with the squirrels in an unknown way.

"You have done well, my child. You've conquered the darkness and gotten this far." Heavana said, snapping Lucy out of her thoughts. The heavenly golden body appeared beside her, providing shade.

"I don't feel like I've done so well, Heavana." Lucy admitted, not turning to look at Heavana as she overlooked her paradise from the hill. "I turned evil, betrayed my friends and wasn't strong enough to conquer any darkness. It was Natsu who cured me."

"That's not true, Sachi, my dear. It was your will in the end that ultimately broke the spell. Natsu's fire only ate the physical part of the spell. Your will broke the mental part of the spell." Heavana said encouragingly.

Lucy said nothing, watching a majestic swan float around in the lake. Some ducks surrounded it, as if admiring it's beauty.

"Your journey isn't over yet, Sachi." Heavana said quietly.

"What do you mean?" Lucy asked, looking at her mother.

"Obsidian, and the Blood Knights are still out there, looking for you, and looking for the Dark Keys. They've found away to resurrect Zeref, and they're not going to stop until they create their new world. You must stop them." Heavana explained.

"I understand." Lucy nodded. After a moment, she asked, "What are the Dark Keys?"

"A mistake." Heavana replied grimly, "My key is one of the three Dark Keys. We have the power to create an entirely new world, and if they have our keys, we'll have no choice but to obey,"

"But why would they create such keys?" Lucy asked, mystified at the idea.

"It was a mistake." Heavana replied shortly, "They were created with Zeref's magic, and I was bound to my key with his magic. When I taught you Celestial Dragon Slayer Magic, Zeref's magic seemed to affect you and is in your soul. You can't do anything about it, but it's not a danger, at least, I think."

Lucy looked unconvinced, but asked, "So what do I have to do?"

"Unbind me and the other beings from our keys. You will have to gather all the keys up and destory the magical binds at the same time, though, or else it won't work." Heavana answered.

"How do I break the magical binds?" Lucy asked.

"Oh, sorry, you don't break the binds. Natsu does." Heavana replied absent-mindedly.

"What does Natsu have to do with this?" Lucy demanded, her voice sharp and shocked.

"He's part of the prophecy. Goodness, child, do you really not anything about the prophecy?" Heavana asked, surprised.

"No." Lucy said, "Who else is in the prophecy?"

Heavana was about to answer, but she realized something and thought better of it. "I've already said too much, child."

"What? But I still have questions!" Lucy protested. Heavana took a deep breath, and sighed.

"No, child. You will learn the answers as you continue on your journey." Heavana said, "I really must go back to the Dragons now."

"Where are the dragons? Natsu's been searching for Igneel for ages?" Lucy asked.

Heavana's eyes flickered with amusement. "Natsu, eh? Don't let him go, he's a loyal young man, and he loves you a lot."

"What do you mean!?" Lucy cried, her face flushed.

"I know you like him too, child. Mothers know these things." Heavana replied, chuckling.

"I do not!" Lucy changed the topic, "One last question, mother. If you are a dragon, how would you give birth to a human?"

"It's complicated, dear. Dragons have mortal forms, and mate with humans, but it's more complex than that. I can't explain more, I really have to go now." Heavana said. She spread her wings, taking flight. The sun reflected off her golden scales, making her shine brightly in the clear blue sky. Finally, she dissapeared from Lucy's sight.

"Bye, mother." Lucy called, and the dream dissolved.

Lucy awoke, clenching her fist tightly, drenched in sweat. Her breathing was quick and shallow, and she steadied her racing heart.

She unclenched her fist, and felt a key fall out. She examined the key, a pitchblack key with a golden star on it. It was Heavana's Key. She placed it in her belt, which was lying on the table next to her, and sat up.

Natsu, Erza, Gray, Wendy, Levy, Gajeel, Happy, Carla, and Pantherlily were settled on chairs, sleeping soundly.

She smiled her friends, determined to work hard and release her mother from the binding to the key. No matter how long it took, she would defeat Obsidian and stop Zeref from being summoned.

She would prove herself worthy, and after all this was over, maybe Fairy Tail could relax, for once.

THE.

END.

HELL YEAH!

There was SOO MUCH Gruvia and Nalu, like omg I died. ^-^

So.....I'm going to give you guys a sneak peak, to the next book, to keep you all hyped and exited for the sequel!

Fairy Tail - The Dark Keys - The Divine Earthborn

Sneak Peak

Lucy didn't know how she got herself into this mess.

Team Natsu(Natsu, Happy, Erza, Gray, Wendy, and Carla) and Levy and Gajeel had been accompnying Lucy on her mission to find the rest of the Dark Keys.

They were in Ahkmist, one of the neigboring regions of Fiore, searching for one of the Dark Keys. They had stopped at a small town to rest from their journey, and after eating a hearty meal, Lucy had gone on a small walk.

It was a pleasant little town, with little houses lining up to make streets, and little corner grocery stores selling food. Everything was closed right now, only a few family-owned restaurants and some houses that still had lights on. The bright glow of the moon and the twinkling lights of the stars lit up the night sky.

The wind blew through Lucy's hair, and it made her shiver slightly. She imagined Natsu beside her, the heat radiating off him like a heater, and immediately felt warmer. She blushed slightly thinking about Natsu, and her thoughts travelled to their first kiss. Sure, they has kissed many times after that, they were dating now, but Natsu still gave Lucy butterflies in her stomach.

Lucy suddenly became aware of her surroundings. She had wandered into the bad part of town, and the town people had warned her not to go here, especially at night. Lucy cursed herself for being lost in her dreamworld and turned around to try and find her way back.

This part of town had dark alleyways that blocked out the sky, so it was pretty much pitch black. Besides that, there was a generally bad aura in the air, freaking Lucy out.

The alleyways were like a maze, and the fact that it was do dark didn't make it much easier. Lucy kept looking over her shoulder, afraid that someone was following her.

This is the perfect place to hold a horror movie. Lucy thought. I'm the girl who stumbled across this 'haunted' alleyways and now only the ghosts have to show up.

Lucy ran into a wall which she couldn't see, and found herself surrounded by walls. It was a dead end.

A shiver ran down her spine, and she slowly but shakily turned around, biting her lip to keep it from trembling.

"Didn't the townsfolk warn you not to come into this part of town?" A ghostly voice whispered right next to Lucy.

Dun dun dun. What's happening? You'll have to read the next book to find out!

Quote:

All good things must come to an end.

                          ~My Art Teacher

So like, vote and comment and add my story and maybe even *gasp* follow....?

~Infinite_Warrior

[P.S Even though I know the sequel is coming, I'm really gonna miss writing this book. In the comments below, can you tell me your favorite part of the book, and what you love best about my writing. If you don't have a favorite, just choose one random part of the book you really liked. If you don't like my writing, then tell me what I can do to improve it! 

Peace ^.^]

🎉 You've finished reading Fairy Tail - The Dark Keys (Book 1) - The Celestial Dragon [A NaLu FanFiction] 🎉