Natsu the Salamander vs. Katrina the Goddess

Hiya, the  1st out of 3 battles will be Natsu vs Katrina (as you can probably tell from the title).

I'm excited so lets get right to it ^-^

Oh, and this will be in Natsu's POV, because it's easier.

Caterpillars!

Natsu the Salamander vs. Katrina the Goddess

Natsu P.O.V

Katrina approached me quickly but carefully, watching my every move closely.

"Do you know what they call me, Salamander? The Goddess." Katrina said.

"It doesn't matter, I'm going to destroy you for hurting our guild!" I yelled. I charged for Katrina and leaped of my back foot, momentarily gliding before he came down on Katrina. "Fire Dragon's Talon"

Katrina easily dodged my attack, but I was ready for it. I ducked and rolled on the ground, leaping to my feet, in case Katrina attacked.

But she didn't. She was surveying me, and then said, "Let me give you a tip."

"Don't need one. Fire Dragon's Wing Attack" I yelled, feeling my arms grow and set a blaze. I swiped at Katrina, but she jumped backward, dodging every attack.

"I use though creation magic. Anything I think, appears. You can see how you have no chance." Katrina said.

"That's where your wrong. I always have a chance, because I know I'm protecting my friends." I yelled. I threw some punches, but she smoothly dodged them, starting to annoy me.

"Why don't you stand and fight instead of running away? Are you scared?" I taunted.

"Okay, but you asked for it." Katrina shrugged. "Thought Creation-Water Blade" Four blades made of water crashed down on me, but I continued to stand. Katrina didn't look surprised. "I expected it from you. If you fell just from that attack, this battle wouldn't be worth it."

"That's what you think. I can take anything, Goddess." I said, clenching my fist.

"Thought Creation-Wood Giant" Katrina held her palms out and a small creature emerged from her hands. As it landed on the ground, it grew bigger and bigger, until it was taller then what was left of the guild.

"Fire Dragon's Roar" I spat fire out of my mouth, and it hit the Wood Giant on the knee, quickly travelling up the Giant, burning into a crisp. A water attack washed away my fire but the Wood Giant was already burned.

"Do you know why I'm called the goddess? Because I have creation magic, I can create my anything out of just thought power."  Katrina explained.

"But you can't destroy." I said, catching her weakness.

"That's true, but I can create something to destroy." Katrina said, looking bored.

A plan formed in my head, based all on the face that she can't destroy. If I was right, I would eliminate Katrina. If I was wrong....

No, I would go through with the plan and hope it works. I had tried this many times and failed. If I did fail, I would lose most of my magic energy.

"Secret Dragon Slayer Art-Transformation"  A huge magic circle appeared beneath my feet, raising my magic level greatly. I felt myself grow taller, bigger, and stronger. I felt the heat blaze inside of me, it burned, but it fired me up all the same.

"You're using a strong spell, so I'll do the same. Thought Creation-Plasma Energy" A ball of pure Plasma energy grew in front of Katrina. It was so strong I could feel it all the way in the air, where I had taken shelter.

I only had seven minutes before my transformation dissolved. I had to make good use of it. "Fire Dragon's Mega Roar" It burned through the plasma, but most of it was still intact, and heading my way.

"Secret Dragon Slayer Art-Crimson Lotus-Mega Exploding Flame Blade"

After that, all I felt was extreme heat, extreme exhaustion, extremely weak, and extremely hungry.

I fell on the ground, hitting myself hard. I still got up, no matter how much my body hurt. "Not so strong, are you?" I coughed.

Katrina pushed herself up, much to my surprise. "I say the same thing about you."

I didn't attack, and neither did she. It was a battle of endurance, to see who could stand longer without falling.

"You know, Natsu? I wasn't like this once. I was once a girl just like Lucy, with dreams to join Fairy Tail. I always looked up to this guild. I never wanted to do this attack anyway." Katrina said, looking down.

"Then why did you? Why didn't you join Fairy tail? Why did you attack us?" I asked, stepping forward and almost stumbling.

"Because I never had the chance to join Fairy Tail. I was always doing something else, or something came up. I was a solo Mage, and got many job offers that took me to Magnolia, but I was never able to join. I attacked you because I owe Blood Knights. They saved my life. And I joined the guild because I wanted to be able to pay them back. And this was my final payment. The job was my final payment. Hiru and Skylar are like me as well." Katrina explained, also taking a step forward.

"I thought they were a dark guild. Why did they save your life?" I asked.

"Blood Knights didn't use to be a dark guild. It was called Honour knights, and they were in the top ten guilds. Then our master got a chance that gave him a lot of power and money, and he got corrupted. He started taking assassination jobs, just for money. The guild members were hesitant at first, but they got corrupted too. Soon, we started being called Blood Knights." Katrina tumbled to her knees.

"I'm sure the master can do something about getting you into Fairy Tail." I said.

Her eyes shone and she smiled, and it looked real, it was like she hadn't smiled in a while. She collapsed, and I knew I had won the fight.

I raced towards the guild to help with the healing and clean up.

But more importantly, I wanted to check if Lucy was alright. Lucy was fighting against a person in a yellow cape using Leo. He was defeated easily, and Leo vanished. Lucy sat down and wiped her brow. She looked like she had used a lot of magic but she was alright.

"Lucy, are you okay?" I asked, walking towards her.

Lucy got up and clamped a hand to her mouth. "I'm fine but you're not! Come on, we're going to get you to the infirmary."

I took another step forward but I couldn't take the pain anymore. I collapsed on the ground, and everything went black.

Okay, so battle was horrible. Short, and bitter.

Sorry, I'll try to make the next battle better.

Bye, anyway.