A New Friend

400 reads.....you guys......I love you.

I now have 16 followers thanks to some epic people who decided I am worthy ^.^

Well then, not much other new besides yesterday I hurt my left leg really bad. I'm fine now, a good nights sleep did the thing! ^-^

I'm sleeping much later then I am supposed to be, but lets hope that doesnt effect my schedule too much...

Oh yeah, did you hear? There will be a new edition to Fairy Tail. A new character. Interesting, huh?

This is dedicated to ----------------------------------------------------------> 

NightFallVP because I like her name (it's just so awesome) and she was my latest follower! I forgot to do it last time because of uh.....some reasons (I was way too excited!)

Too long an author's note, so let's get to it now...

Caterpillars!

A New Friend

??? PoV

I sighed as I walked around the busy streets of Lopex. It was a huge city, with around twenty different gardens all over town. It is the biggest city in the small land of Tolasen, and Lopex is definitely the most beautiful city in Tolasen. Being close to the mountains, it has a very beautiful and sweet feeling to it.

To me, Lopex is my world. I've known nothing but this town every since I grew up. I want to explore other places, but I'm too poor to afford to go on a trip.

I don't know who my family is, and I've never had a friend. I survived on my own by working for people, and I think that's how I'm going to have to live for the rest of my life.

I sat down, sitting underneath the shade of my favourite tree, in the smallest garden. It was the quietest place, and no one disturbed me there. I took out my sandwich from my white backpack, which I placed on the ground beside me. Munching on it, I watched the birds drink from the fountain in the middle of the park. 

When I finished, I brushed the crumbs of my beige dress and silver fur, standing up to go to my next job.

Fur? Yes, that's right, I'm an exceed. I have silver fur and light brown eyes and I'm generally a quiet cat. I don't like noise as much, because its usually coming from people and people are the meanest living things you will ever see. Yes, I'm sure there are kind people out there, but I've never met one.

Well, I've met one. But she came here only for a few days, and left. I don't think she even remembers me. She left, but I'll never forget the kind things she did for me.

I sighed and sprouted my wings, going to my next job.

Suddenly, a pair of hands grabbed me, and pulled me down. My wings disappeared as the hands held me by the fur.

"You're one of those cat creatures that hang around those Dragon Slayers from Fairy Tail, right?" The man asked in a gruff voice. He held me at such an angel so I couldn't see him, or move.

"Dragon Slayer? Fairy Tail? I don't know what you are talking about." I said, my head aching with pain.

"Don't play dumb with me, cat! Tell me where they are!" The man yelled.

"I don't know! Let me go!" I yelled back, twisting and turning around.

"No way, you're coming with me."

"Please, help me!" I shrieked. But, people being the cruel people that they are, no one even looked at me as I screamed for help.

No one.