Discusssions and Decisions

Here's the update, and yeah it was quick.

Caterpillars!

Discussions and Decisions

Lucy PoV

They were supposed to have left a day ago, but Natsu and Erza were in no condition to leave. Gray had recovered, as it was mostly his arm that was hurt, but everyone forced him to rest.

I stayed by their sides, getting them anything they needed and wanted. It was my fault they had gotten so injured. If I had just peacfully went with Blood Knights, I could have saved Fairy Tail a lot of pain.

The guild was in ruins. Most of the members were helping me fix it, but they let me and Wendy be to take care of Natsu, Erza and Gray.

The three wizards were much better then yesterday, Gray was able to walk around while Natsu and Erza were no longer unconcious. It was an improvement, but not enough to leave.

"Lucy-san? How are they doing?"  Wendy asked as she walked in Carla and Happy behind her.

"Better, I think. Natsu and Gray are awake, but Erza just went back to sleep." I said.

Wendy nodded, walking over to Gray to check on his arm. She murmered something and her hands begin emitting a blue light, the wound on Gray's arm closing.

"Wendy, don't over do it." Carla warned, but Wendy assured her she was okay. 

Next Wendy came over to Natsu, "He's fine, he just used up too much magic power. Most of his wounds are minor, but knowing Natsu-san that won't be a bother to him. He can leave."

Natsu jumped up and ran into the infirmary, only to come back a few later rubbing his head. "Everyone said I should stay here to get healed more, and something about me causing destruction."

I laughed, and when Natsu looked at me with a confused expression, I laughed more. Even Wendy was smiling.

"Erza-san should be fine too. I've healed the wound and I think we can all leave by tonight, or tommorow morning." Wendy said after I had stopped laughing. "How are you feeling Lucy-san?"

"Just fine." I replied, smiling at Wendy. She was like a little docter, cute and adorable. I thought back to when I first met her, she was so young. But know she was turning into a proper girl, she had grown quite a bit, in age and magic strength.

Wendy then walked to the far corner of the infirmary, and lifted the curtain. I saw Yukino, I had forgotten she was still here.

"How's Yukino doing?" I asked, walking up behind Wendy. 

"She's not improving much, I hope she'll be okay." Wendy replied, checking her pulse. "The wound on her leg should have been treated long ago, and she kept on using it to, making it much worse then it already was."

I looked at Wendy, but she seemed kind of heartbroken. "Wendy, are you alright?" I asked putting an arm around her.

"Yukino won't be okay. The injury's too deep and bad for me to do anything but make sure it doesn't get worse. If I can't do anything to help her, what good of a healer am I?" Wendy asked.

"You've saved us so many times, Wendy. Don't forget that. And part of you being a healer is accepting the fact when someone's gone and how much you can do to help them." Natsu said. I was surprised to hear him say that, Natsu wasn't an emotional kind of guy.

"Yeah." Wendy said, smiling slightly."Thank you, Lucy-san, Natsu-san." Wendy walked out, Carla following her. 

******

Everyone was gathered around the Master, waiting for his instructions.

"The selected team shall go to the archive tomorrow. Levy will come back, while the rest of you will continue to the temple of Heavana." Master explained. Everyone seemed okay with it, so he continued. "The rest of you will focus on rebuilding the guild, and getting jobs to get money to rebuild the guild. Also, welcome the newest members of Fairy Tail, Kat, Skylar, and Hiru."

"Them?" I asked, my eyes wide. "Didn't they cause this destructions?" 

"They are strong and pure-hearted, the intentions were to pay someone baack, not really to destroy." Master said. "You can head to Mirajane to get your Fairy Tail stamp. Everyone else, let's properly welcome these three mages!"

Fairy Tail burst in to a party, while I sighed and went to Mira to watch everyone.

Katrina went first, chosing to get a white stamp on her left shoulder, over her Blood Knights stamp. Mira happily did it, striking up a conversation with me.

I talked to her about all sorts of things, until I was tired and decided to head home. I took a relaxing hot shower, then headed to bed.

*******

I woke up to hear someting crashing. I quickly changed into something, strapping my keys and whip on to my belt and rushing to the living room. It was horrifying mess. Everything was all over the place and tangled beneath it, I saw Natsu and Gray fighting. Erza was in the kitchen with Wendy and Carla, while Levy was sitting by my desk and reading something. Happy was flying cheering Nastu on, but everyone stopped when they saw me.

"NATSU AND GRAY! YOU ARE GOING TO LEAVE RIGHT NOW!" I yelled.

"But I'm hungry." Natsu protested.

"You don't get food as punishment." I said. Natsu and Gray walked out with their heads down.

I sighed and began to clean up, putting everything back in it's proper place. Erza and Wendy served breakfast, and everyone (not including Natsu and Gray) ate it peacefully, with no forks and spoons flying around.

As soon as we were done, we headed outside where Natsu and Gray were fighting (like always) and everyone groaned. Erza went to straighten them up while I locked the door behind me, as we left for the archive.

The archive was a tall building in the center of Magnolia, containing records about nearly everything. We had nearly destroyed it once, but most of it got saved and re-done.

"There it is." Levy said, pointing infront of them. "The archive."

Okay so this chapter wasn't as good either. I'm trying for heaven's sake I'm trying.

I also was wondering if I could get some comments and votes, as the last chapter only got 3 reads, and that's kind of disappointing...