The Celestial Dragon Slayer

Caterpillars!

The Celestial Dragon Slayer

Natsu PoV

"But why were you so surprised?" Lucy asked.

"Her name is...Lucy Heartifilia. It's you, Lu-chan." Levy said.

Everyone was stunned. Silence filled the entire room, and Lucy's eyes widend. I didn't know how to react, so I just sat there, frozen.

"That's not possible. I-It can't be." Lucy stuttered.

"Let me explain, Lu-chan." Levy said softly. "Your parents found you and raised you. Since you had no memory before you met your parents, your parents took the place of the emptyness. Your mind created a fake past because you were two small to be able to handle having no memories."

"I'm the Celestial Dragon slayer?" Lucy asked, but it seemed like she was asking herself.

"The twelve keys did lead to you, and now you're going to lead to the Celestial Dragon." Erza said, but she looked like she was still trying to prosses the information she jus heard.

"My actual mother." Lucy mumbled. 

"It'll be okay, Lucy-san. Being a Dragon Slayer is fun." Wendy assured, smiling a little.

"That's not it!" Lucy snapped, making Wendy step back. "M-my entire life was fake. I don't know anything about my past!"

"You're life wasn't fake Lucy. We aren't fake, are we?" I asked her, putting a hand on her shoulder. 

"No." Lucy said softly, after long moments of silence. "No, you're not."

"Now that you know the truth, you should be able to start remembering the past." Levy said, flipping through the book.

"What was the other book you went to get, Levy?" Happy asked.

"Jude Heartifila's biography. It confirms that Lucy isn't actually his daughter, she's adopted." Levy said, skimming through the biography again.

"Lucy, now you have another reason to find Heavana, to find out about your past." Carla said.

"Yeah. Thank you everyone." Lucy said, smiling a bit.

"Levy, you should report back to the master. We'll get going soon, and Natsu and Wendy can train Lucy on the way." Erza said.

"Okay, but Lucy, Celestial Dragon Slayer Magic is different then the other Dragon Slayer's magic, because of the Celestial Spirits." Levy said, pressing a book into Lucy's hands. "That'll teach you all about it." Levy then smiled and said goodbye, heading out the door.

"Alright." Lucy turned back to everyone. "Let's go."

"It's a three week journey on foot, and only one week on train. I've booked an entire train car for us, so we'll be comfortable for sure." Erza said, reading a brochure.

"One entire week on a train?" I asked, my head spinning already.

"I took care of that." Wendy said. "Troia won't work anymore, but a few days ago on my way back from a job I stopped at Grandi- I mean Porlyusica-san's place and learned how to make a motion sickness cure, a potion."

"You're my savior!" I exclaimed, kneeling down in front of her.

"Natsu-san, it's okay." Wendy said, her hands up in surrender. She pulled out a bottle filled with light blue liquid. "Take one sip every six hours while on a moving object. Here."

I took the bottle and put it in my backpack, and we headed for the train station. Lucy looked down so I decided to sit with her. 

We got on the train and I took a sip out of the bottle. Our train car was the fifth car from the front, and it was pretty cool. There were two bunk beds lined up against one wall, with another two write beside it. The other wall had a single bed with a storage spot right over, and right beside it was a sitting area. 

"The dining car is the third car from the front and the bathroom is in the next car." Erza said.

"Let's go eat, Happy!" I yelled.

"Aye sir!" 

Everyone followed me (after claiming that they were sort of hungry too) into the dining car, where we ate our fill. Train food was actually quite delicious, now that I could eat something without barfing it all over someone,

I could barely walk back to our car, I was so full. Lucy was busy reading her book (that Levy gave her) and Happy was taking a nap so I listened to what Erza was saying.

"We'll stop at three places along the way for four hours each. Breakfast will be from 6:00 am to 10:30 am and lunch will be from 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm and dinner will be from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm."

"Where are we stopping?" Wendy asked, peeking at the brochure.

"Caindilla, Orlin, and Lopex. Caindilla is famous for it's lakes and Orlin is known for its cakes." Erza's eyes lit up, and she continued, "Lopex is famous for it's gardens. We might as well have some fun, we've never been to Tolasen." 

"Yeah." Gray said, staring out the window.

I decided maybe I should sleep as well, and went over to one of the bunk beds and climbed in. It took me a while to fall asleep (blame Gray's constent talking) but when I finally did, I was out.

Okay, that was a tough chapter to write.

But I updated twice in one day!

Okay, because this story is taking sometime, I'm gonna give you a sneak peak

*and the crowd goes wild* XD

Carla PoV

I was sitting there, talking to Wendy when the vision came.

I saw Lucy, but it wasn't Lucy. Her hair was black and her eyes were a dull and misty black as well. Her clothes had turned black too, but it was definately her.

Then I saw Natsu and Gray, injured. They were trying to open a door, but it was sealed off with magic.

Next I saw Erza and Wendy, fighting an army. They were severly injured, but they kept going.

And then there was Zeref, casting a powerful spell with a deadly black magic circle in front of him.

"Carla? Are you okay?"  Wendy asked, looking at me with concern.

"Yeah, just fine." I replied.

So, what was that?

You'll have to continue to read to find out!

Because I'm evil like that.

Bye ^-^