Key #5 & #6

Quick update! Only a few more chapters left, minna-san! I am excited!

Let's get to it!

Caterpillars!

Key #5 & #6

Third Peson PoV

Mirajane and Freed walked side by side, an awkward silence filling the air. It was strange for Mira, because she hadn't gone on a proper mission in a while.

The young mages had taken thirty minute train ride to the outskirts of Fiore. It was mainly grasslands, and a single dirt path. The city and urban life seemed like a dream, a smudge in the horizon that was long forgotten.

"How are we going to find the key?" Freed asked, finally breaking the silence. 

"Oh, I'm sure we'll find it!" Mira happily exclaimed, continuing to walk. 

"Whoever shall step in these ruins shall be able to locate one of the 12 Zodiac Keys" Freed chanted, writing with his sword in the air. Freed stepped into the ruins, and, instantly, started walking off in a random direction, since no one could tell which was was North or South.

The walk seemed to go on for ever, and since Freed didn't slow down, Mira had to her best to keep up, which was a very hard task. It had nearly been four hours, Mira couldn't tell, but they hadn't taken a break since they arrived.

Suddenly, Freed stopped, making Mira crash into him. They both stood up, but Freed looked dazed.

"What happened?" Freed asked, looking around. The ground was uneven, unlike the level ground they had been at earlier. 

"We walked here for three hours. Don't you remember?" Mira asked, lifting her eyebrows slightly.

"No...." Freed said, trailing off. 

"Well, if you stopped here, that means the key must be around here somewhere. I can feel it's magic, too." Mira said. 

"Yes, but, I don't think that's the key." Freed said uncertainly.

"You are right, mage of Fairy Tail." A young girl with hazel green hair, maroon eyes, and a dark complexion. Her dress was plain, a red top and a white skirt. 

"Are we?" Mira asked. "That's your magic power, I assume."

"Correct. I'm here to stop you from taking the key." The green haired girl replied simply.

"That will be a problem, then." Freed said diplomaticaly. He exchanged looks with Mirajane, and together, they charged.

"Satan Soul" Mirajane chanted, her appearance changing into a demon.

"Dark Écriture: Wings" Freed chanted, his right eye glowing with purple light. Wings appearing on both of the mages, both of them flying into the sky above the green haired girl.

"Explosion" The green haired mage yelled, pointing at Mira and Freed. Fire exploded, thing.smoke covering a large area, the green haired girl, Camilla, couldn't see a thing.

The smoke seemed to be cut in half with a steel sword, and large claws appeared from the clearing smoke. If you were watching this battle, you wouldn't even be able to see the claws which slashed Camilla's shoulder.

She stumbled back, clenching her shoulder. "Explosion: Atomic Flash" Camilla yelled. The explosion left a crater in the ground. Through the smoke, only Mira saw Freed step in front of her and take the majority of the blast. After the smoke cleared, Freed was left on the ground, his clothes black and singed.

"Leave this to me." Mirajane murmured, flying in front of Freed. "Satan Soul: Halphas" She chanted, her appearance changing. Her expression was much more focused, and her stance ready and guarded.

"Explosion: Medium Blast" Camilla chanted, but before her eyes could even process, Mira was out of the way and behind her. She kicked her across the ground, and before Camilla could even think about picking her up, Mira picked her up and threw her into the air, punching her harshly into the ground.

Mira picked Camilla up by the collar roughly, "Where is the key?"

"I w-won't tell." Camillia coughed up blood, and tried to get away, but Mira had an iron grip.

"Hurry, or I'll have to hurt you." Mira said.

Camilla coughed again, "No-"

"Come on now." Mira said, her eyes darkning and her smiling turning into a frown.

"The c-cave." Camilla said, her eyes fillerd with fair.

"Which one?" Mira asked, but Camilla had fainted.

"Found it." A fairly hoarse voice announced. 

"Freed!" Mira said, turning around in surprise. Freed held Leo's key in his hand. Mira dissolved her transformation, helping Freed back to the train station.

*******************************

Elfman and Evergreen made the final blow on a young man, with coffee coloured hair and intense green eyes. Evergreen and Elfman reached for the Aries' key at the same time, making their hands touch. They both blushed fiercly, and Evergreen took the key, turning on her heel and back towards Fairy Tail.

********************************

Everyone arrived at almost the same time, except Erza and Juvia, and Natsu, who Master was angry at for going to the Celestial World.

Everyone could only hope things went well for Erza and Juvia, but right now, the task at hand was different, to bring Lucy and Heavana back.

It was preformed outside, near a lake, in the sunny weather. The keys were placed in a circle, but this time, the ceremony was for a different cause.

"Oh, great starry skies. I ask of thee, the Celestial Dragon Slayer, who is in your realm. I ask that you release her back into our world, so that we can change her heart, and stop a calamity. Please, grant my favour." Yukino chanted, her short hair flying out behind her as she was lifted into the air, enveloped in a soft glow.

There was a flash of white light, forcing everyone to look away. 

When they looked back.....

To Be Continued...

[Haha, I'm evil, eh? Well, atleast here's an update, despite it's short length. Please don't forget to comment and vote and follow and all that, it really makes me happy. I don't have a quote this time, I apologize sincerly. But thank you all for reading, it makes really proud!

~Infinte_Warrior]