Slip Right From My Fingertips

Hello, minna-san!

This is a very very very very small chapter, but its a special NaLu chapter.

Next chapter is where the interesting parts will start, where you will meet the bad guy, and learn all about him!

Let's get to it....

Slip Right From My Fingertips

Natsu PoV

"Where do you think you're taking Lucy?" I growled, annoyed at the man.

He dropped Lucy, who looked unconcious and turned to face me. Lucy had done a pretty good job fighting him, because he looked tired and injured.

"Roar of the Fire Dragon" I yelled, a fierce fire escaping from my mouth and burning the guy. To my surprise, he still stood up, wiping the soot of his face.

"Ten Blades Battle Dance" The man chanted. Ten magic circles appeared in front of him, all layering on top of each other. Around one hundred kifes appeared infront of me, all firing at me.

"Fire Dragon's Wing Slash" I used the wing slash to knock all the knifes away, then I jumped up and tried to do an awkward summersault thing over him, where I sucsessfully landed by kicking his face and using his heaed as a boost.

The man had collapsed and luckily I had set fire to the nearby car, so I went and ate my fill.

Then I went to Lucy, who was awake now. "Are you alright?" 

"I-I need m-m key, Natsu." She said, stumbling on the words. I pulled it out of my pocket, and Lucy took it, raising it into the air. 

At first, nothing happend. Suddenly, golden dust rained down on us, covering me from head to toe. It got sucked away, and I saw Lucy was eating it.

"Lucy?" I asked, looking at her with confusion. She got up on her own, and I realized she ate her element.

"Come on, the train will leave in ten minutes." Lucy said, grabbing my hand and starting to lead me towards the train.

I never knew that in those ten minutes, I would gain and lose something so precious to me.

"Not....so.....fast." A gruff voice breathed. I turned around and growled in annoyance. This guy was getting on my nerves.

I looked up to see him charging our way, so Lucy and I had to split up to dodge. We met up behind him, and our eyes met. Instantly, I knew what our move was going to be. 

I pulled her close, wrapping my arm around her waist and putting my hand in hers. My eyes met hers, and we chanted together, "Unision Raid! Celestial Fire Dragon Slayer's Secret Art! Celestial Lotus Enchanting Blade!

We never looked away, me eyes locked with hers. I felt the power explode from me and overwhelm our opponent. I didn't even need to look to see that the man had fainted.

But, I didn't pull away from Lucy. We stayed there, locked in position. I didn't move an inch and niether did she.

And then, I kissed her. At first she didn't react, but slowly she melted into it too.

It reminded me of her. All my memories of her flashed through my head at once, overloading me.....with happiness. This feeling......it was different I had never expereinced it before.

When we pulled apart, she wouldn't look straight at me, and she was blushing madly. I suppose I was too, my face felt hot. I didn't know anything besides one fact.

I loved Lucy Heartifilia.

"Let's go catch that train." She whispered in my ear. I nodded slighlty, finally letting go.

Biggest mistake I have ever made.

As soon as I let go, some type of device closed around her waist. It was attached to a rope, which was attached to a helicopter. It started pulling her up, but I grabbed onto her hand and tried to pull her back down.

The helicopter was way too strong for me, and both Lucy and I knew it, "NATSU!" Lucy screamed, her eyes panicked and afraid.

"Hold on!" I yelled, digging my feet into the ground.

I tripped, and her hand slipped out of mine, the helicopter pulling her in. Then it flew away, as if nothing happened.

"LUCY!" I yelled, even though I knew she couldn't hear me.

I got up, tears stinging my eyes. I had finally found my soulmate, and I let her slip away.

Slip right from my fingertips.

Nalu overload, like someone help me!

Short but intense chapter, next chapter will be much longer, I promise. This was just for Nalu.

So I'm going to do a new things, where I put a fairy tail quote at they end of each chapter. Here goes...

The worst kind of pain is when you're smiling just to stop the tears from falling...

                                                                                                                ~Lucy Heartifilia

Okay, well bye for now (and two updates in a day!)

~Infinite_Warrior