Reverse Death

Ugh..... so much homework. Atleast here's an update.....

Caterpillars!

Reverse Death

No one's PoV

"There is." Levy said.

Eveyrone breathed a sigh of relief, and hope filled the room.

"Levy, that magic's forbidden." Master Makarov warned.

"Juvia doesn't care! Juvia will do everything it takes to bring Gray-sama back." Juvia said, still sobbing.

"The magic is forbidden. I cannot allow you to do it." Master said, shaking his head. "But, it would be a different thing, if I didn't know....."

Everyone cheered except Natsu, who didn't have any idea what was going on.

"That means we can go, you idiot." Levy yelled, smacking Natsu on the head.

"Quiet! Let Levy explain what this magic is." Master yelled, and everyone's attention went back to the short, blue-haired girl.

"It's called Reverse Death. It was writtien down in ancient scriptures, but no one has ever found the scriptures yet. The magic is forbidden to use, but that's not the main problem. The magic will claim a person, and they will only use it once. In return though, a sacrifice has to be made." Levy explained.

"A human sacrafice?" Jet asked.

"Yeah. One of us need to give up our lives in order for Gray to come back." Levy said, her voice bringing an eerie silence.

"Me. It's going to be me." Erza said, but Natsu waved her aside. The guild broke in to a fight, trying to decide who would give up their life.

"There is another way......" Master said, but only Levy heard him.

"Another way? But you said....you said there was no way." Levy said, wide-eyed.

"It's risk of working is very little, though." Master said, "And we might lose another life for no reason."

"But Gray is important, Master. You told me yourself!" Levy protested.

"Yes, he'll be playing a big role in the Great Prophecy........We'll see, Levy." Master said, deep in thought.

"What's the other way?" Levy asked.

"We'll destroy magic that could be used for research. We cannot do that. I'm already letting you look for Reverse Death, I can't do more than that." Master shook his head, but Levy continued to plead.

"Fine. I'l just give up my life." Levy snapped, and Master cringed.

"You can't Levy, you are part of the prophecy too." Master said.

"Tell me!"

Master sighed in annoyance, but told Levy.

"Master.....that will work. I will make sure it will work!" Levy said with a determined look in her eyes.

"Levy!' Master called, but Levy wasn't going to listen.

"Where's Lucy?" Someone from the guild asked. There was a hushed silence, and finally Natsu told them what happened.

The response was silence. Absolute silence.

"How do we find her then?" Mira asked, finally breaking the silence.

"We need to find a way into the Celestial world." Erza replied.

"The only way we know is through a Celestial Spirit, which is summoned through a Celestial Spirit Mage." Carla said, leaving everyone thinking.

"Even of we do find a Celestial Spirit Wizard, won't we need one of the golden keys? I thought Lucy has them." Lissana asked.

"No, Lucy has the infinity key, created by all the keys. The keys have been spread all over the world again." Wendy replied.

Levy pulled put a book, wearing the Gale-force glasses to quickly read through the book. After a long moment, she looked up to speak.

"Wendy's right. The last time the twelve keys were merged, they were scattered all over the world. The woman who summoned the Infinity key died, and the infinity key disappeared and the ceremony had to happen all over again."

"So, now all we need is a Celestial Spirit Mage." Gajeel concluded.

"I think I can help with that."

Everyone turned around to see Yukino. She looked much better then the first time everyone saw her, and she was walking without limping.

"Perfect. Everything's arranged. So basically we need to find the scrolls of Reverse Death, one of the Zodiac keys, and we're good." Bisca said.

"We need to find all of the zodiac keys. It won't work otherwise." Levy said, pointing to a sentence in the book.

"Now we need 13 teams. Cana?" Erza said, making everyone turn to her. She smirked and threw her cards in the air. They landed on the floor in piles of two and three. Cana began to read the names.

"Natsu, Happy and Yukino

Lisanna and Cana

Erza and Juvia

Mira and Freed

Elfman and Evergreen

Wendy, Carla and Romeo

Gajeel, Levy and Pantherlily

Laxus and Bickslow

Jet and Droy

Alzack and Bisca

Laki and Max

Reedus and Warren

Macao and Wakaba"

Everyone assembled into their groups.

"Go, my children. Bring pride to Fairy tail!" Makarov said, watching the groups run out the door. "I'll be watching over you."

Makarov turned to go to his office, a grim look on his face, despite the fact that there was hope.

He was thinking about the prophecy, the images of the war and bloodshed running through his mind again.

He had to be patient, and see how it turned out. He just wished that the mark of fairy tail would never have to be erased.

Okay so sorry this update was later, but I was very busy with stuff. So yeah, sorry.

Quote:

Forget what hurt you in the past, but never forget what it taught you.

~Lucy Heartifilia

Bye and don't forget to vote, comment add my story to your reading list/library, and follow!

~Infinite_Warrior