Chapter 2

Last Chapter:

The mayor almost started crying but something bright hit his back and he was blasted forward towards them; unconscious. When they all looked up from the ground where the major was laying, Team Natsu saw a dark figure coming towards them.

--------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

Team Natsu all got back into their fighting positions and then out walked a woman and she was looking at them weirdly.

She kept looking at them as she said, "Well if it isn't Fairy Tail." The next thing Team Natsu knows 5 more people show up and the lady whispers something in their ears.

Then they start running towards Team Natsu.

Wendy uses sky dragon roar and Natsu uses fire dragon roar. Gray is using different ice maker magic and Erza uses her magic to turn into her Heaven's wheel armor. But while they attack them a few slip by and Lucy says "OPEN GATE OF THE MAIDEN, VIRGO!" then there was a bright light and then Virgo appeared.

"Punishment now princess?" said Virgo and Lucy says "No. I need you to attack those guys running at as."

Virgo turns around and starts attacking the dark guild members. During the fight, the lady who attacked the mayor started to walk off but Natsu hit her with fire dragon wing attack.

Every one of the dark guild members stopped instantly. Team Natsu quickly knocks them all out. They then walked over to the lady that was laying on the ground.

"Do you think she will get up and fight or is she going to stay on the ground?" said Wendy

While they were all talking and looking at the lady on the ground, the ground started to transform into a different place. Lucy noticed that the ground we breaking up into 5 little islands.

"Guys! I think this is her doing. She must be trying to separate us from each other." Lucy yelled out.

When they all finally noticed that Lucy was right everyone started to jump onto the next island over. Now Lucy and Natsu; Gray and Erza; and Happy, Carla, and Wendy were all sharing an island.

The lady started to stand up and said "Well you are not the first to notice that. But because there are now 2 islands with 2 people and 1 island with 3 people. I need to figure out who to send away." Everyone looked at each other.

Then she said, "Since you two didn't attack me I will leave you alone and because you three also didn't attack me I shall leave you alone as well." So, the lady put a protection bubble around Gray, Erza, Happy, Carla, and Wendy.

After that, she looked at Natsu and Lucy.

"Since I won't be seeing you two again I might as well tell you my name. My name is Ruby and bye now." said Ruby. Lucy and Natsu watch as their friends start to disappear and when we look down we are both starting to fall into a black hole.

Natsu & Lucy heard as Wendy, Happy, Carla, Gray, and Erza tried to break out of their protective bubbles. But by the time they got out and ran to Natsu & Lucy - they were gone and that was the last time Team Natsu all saw each other.

Original Date Posted: April 22nd, 2016

Updated: Jan. 1st, 2022