Chapter 12

Last Chapter :

Alois's POV

Ciel looks at me and said, "Well Alois it looks like you lied to me."

--------------------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV

I started to wake up because I heard talking downstairs. "Why would Alois have guests at this time of night?" I said aloud

So I got out of the bed and started to walk to the door when I noticed I was in a nightgown but it was fine it was not showing anything.

So I walked to the door and opened it to hear someone say "Well Alois it looks like you lied to me."

I started to walk to near the voices and I was just around the corner from them when Claude came out of nowhere and said "What are you doing out of bed? You should be sleeping."

I looked up at him and said "I heard voices so I thought I would go see who was here." He didn't say anything for a few seconds but then he said "It's nothing that you need to worry about. Please go back to your room and go to sleep."

I just nodded and went back to my room and got back into bed. I just stayed awake and wondered who was here.

Claude POV

I heard footsteps from upstairs coming our way and I knew that Lucy was awake. I went upstairs just as she was about to the corner and said "What are you doing out of bed? You should be sleeping."

She just looked up at me and said "I heard voices so I thought I would go see who was here." I didn't know what to say to her and so after a few seconds, I said "It's nothing that you need to worry about. Please go back to your room and go to sleep."

She just nodded and went back to her room. After that, I went back downstairs. "So why did you go upstairs so quickly?" I heard Sebastian said

I just looked at him and said "I heard someone walking around upstairs. So I went to go look to see who it was."

He looked like he didn't believe me and just as Sebastian was about to say something Ciel cut in and said " Can you two talk about that later?"

Sebastian just nodded and Ciel said, "So Alois, where is the girl that Natsu keeps talking about?"

Alois just looked at him and said "I don't have any girls here other than Hannah."

"Alois, I do not have time for your games. Just show that idiot where she is and we will be on our way." said Ciel

Ciel did not look very happy and I know Alois was not going to give Lucy over to them even though her friend is here to get her back.

Alois just smiled and then looked at me. I saw the look in his eyes and they looked like they were saying 'go hide Lucy so they won't find her.'

I nodded my head and started to leave as I heard Alois say "You can look over this whole estate but you will not find this girl you are looking for here."

I was already in Lucy's room before he finished the sentence. When I looked over I saw her sleeping soundly.

I picked her up very carefully so I don't wake her up and I put something over her to hide her smell from them. After that, I left out the window and waited for them to leave the estate.

Original Date Posted: June 6th, 2016

Updated: Jan. 1st, 2022