Chapter 13

Last Chapter:

Claude's POV

After that, I left out the window and waited for them to leave the estate.

--------------------------------------------------------

Ciel's POV

After Alois said we could look over his estate we went to go look.

"Do you smell her smell anymore or not?" I said

Natsu looked at me and nodded. He lead me to a guest room that looked like someone has been using it.

I looked at Sebastain to see if that idiot was right and Sebastian said "She was in her but it must have been a while ago because her scent it going away."

If that is true then why does the bed looked like it was being used not to long ago. I turned around to face Alois with a smile on his face.

"Well Alois so you want to tell me why this guest room has a used bed." I said

He just looked at me and said nothing. I looked up at Sebastian and said "Lets go home we will deal with this in the morning."

Sebastian nodded and Natsu started saying how he wasn't going to leave without Lucy. So i told Sebastian to knock him out to make him be quiet.

After that idiot was knocked out, we left and headed back to the estate. As we were heading back I said "Sebastian go back there and look over that estate again and do not get caught." He said, "Of course, my lord."

After that Sebastian was gone back to the Trancy estate.

Sebastian's POV

Once I got to the Trancy estate I smelled a strawberry and vanilla scent. I guess that Claude must have taken her somewhere and then came back when we were gone.

Very interesting. No wonder Alois was so calm when we through his estate. I didn't even need to go inside to know she is here.

Looks like there is a light on, well time to go see what's going on. When I got to the window I saw Claude, Alois, and a blonde-haired girl who I am guessing is Lucy.

Then I noticed that was the guest room we were in before we left. So that is where Lucy is sleeping. After that, I went back to Ciel.

Claude's POV

As we were putting Lucy back into the guest room I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Sebastian was leaving. I turned to Alois and said, "Sebastian just left my lord."

Alois didn't look shocked he just said "I should have known that Ciel would send him back to recheck everything. Well now he will know that we have her here but I will not be giving her to them."

I didn't look shocked because I already knew that he wasn't going to give Lucy to them.

"Well you might not have a choice if Natsu comes back here and destroys your whole estate just to get her back." said a voice behind us.

We turned around to see Loke."Now, why would Natsu do that?" Alois said

Loke said "Well Natsu is, how would I put this. Natsu is very protective of her you could say." I was not really shocked because of the way he acted earlier showed how much he wanted to protect her. I guess they must have been through a lot together to make him so protective of her.

"So what you are saying is that he loves her?" Alois said Loke turned to look at him and said "Well maybe but how would I know the answer to that question. You would have to ask Natsu yourself."

True how would he know the answer to that question and then I noticed that he was smiling. "Why are you smiling?" I said

Loke didn't answer the question he just disappeared.

Original Date Posted: June 11th, 2016

Updated: Jan. 1st, 2022