Chapter 6

Last Chapter:

Lucy's POV

Just as Loke and I were about to leave; I heard Claude say something to Alois. They started to walk back to their house and Loke and I walked off into the city.

--------------------------------------------------------

Natsu's POV

Once I saw the kid and the butler, I quickly got up and yelled. "Who are you two!"

They looked at me and after a few seconds the kid said "My name is Ciel Phantomhive and this is my butler, Sebastian." I just looked at them for about a minute or two and then said "Was there anyone else with me when you found me?"

"No one was with you." said Sebastian and they must have noticed that I looked upset about something.

"Why was there supposed to be someone with you?" Ciel asked

I said "Yes, a blonde-haired girl." After a moment of silence Sebastian finally said " May I ask what this girl's name is?"

"Her name is Lucy Heartfilia." I said and then Ciel said, "I have never heard of girl named Lucy Heartfilia, have you Sebastian?" The butler named Sebastian just said " No I haven't."

Right after he said that I just looked at them. Then stood there for a minute before saying "Well I should get going if I am going to find her."

Just as I was about to leave the boy named Ciel said " I don't believe you will find her." After he said that I turned around and said "Why would that be?!"

"England is a big place and depending on where she is, depends on if you will find her." said Sebastian

"Well you are right but I can find her without searching the city." I said with a smile and the kid named Ciel looked at Sebastian.

"What do you mean you don't have to search though the city to find her?" said Ciel

I looked at Ciel and said "I am a Fire Dragonslayer and I can sniff out her smell." and they just looked at me with disbelief.

"If you don't believe me then that's your problem but I will tell you that I am not lying to you," I said

After about a good few minutes of silence, Ciel said " What is a Fire Dragonslayer?"

Original Date Posted: April 18th, 2016

Updated: Jan. 1st, 2022