Chapter 5

Last chapter:

Natsu's POV

As I was waking up I heard people talking. When I opened my eyes I saw a butler and a kid with an eye patch.

--------------------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV

They both looked at Loke as he said "Who are you two and where are we?" After he said that the blonde-haired boy said "I am Alois Trancy and this is my butler, Claude. You are in London."

After a few moments of silence Loke said "Ok, I have one more question to ask." Claude looked at Loke and said, "The question would be."

"We had a comrade with us named Natsu. He has pink-ish hair. By any chance did you see him nearby or was Lucy the only one you saw."

Again after a few moments of silence, Claude said "Sorry but we only saw Lucy. Wherever you comrade is I'm sure you will find him again."

Once he said that Natsu was nowhere to be found I was worried because knowing Natsu he will start destroying things. So I looked at Loke and said, "Loke we need to go find him before he starts to destroy things." Loke nodded.

"Why would your comrade destroy things?" said Alois and I looked at him forgetting they were standing there. I said, "He is a fire wizard and he has a bad habit of destroying things wherever he goes."

Alois and Claude just looked at me like they didn't believe what I was saying. "You don't have to believe me but I going to go look for my friend." I said

Just as Loke and I were about to leave; I heard Claude say something to Alois. They started to walk back to their house and Loke and I walked off into the city.

Original Date Posted: April 10th, 2016

Updated: Jan. 1st, 2022