Chapter 22

Last Chapter:

Sebastian's POV

Another thing also crossed my mind, why does she act like a noble person?

--------------------------------------------------------

Alois's POV

I noticed that Sebastian was looking at Lucy. "Sebastian is there something you would like to say to Lucy?" I ask.

Sebastian continued looking at Lucy and asked, "Lucy, may I ask you a question?" Lucy finished chewing her food before looking at Sebastian saying, "Of course."

"Why are you acting like a noble?" He said and everyone looked at Lucy other than Loke because he left a little while ago. She looked a little shocked that he noticed the way she was acting.

Lucy then said "Well I'm acting like a noble because I'm a noble myself. I grew up at the Heartfilia estate until I left on my own to become a wizard." I looked at Lucy with a little shock that she was a noble.

"I'm not that shocked by this because if you were paying attention to the way she was acting Alois you would have noticed this before." Ciel said and after he said that, I looked at him with a glare.

Lucy's POV (Sorry that Lucy's POV was short)

I noticed that Alois was glaring at Ciel but I don't understand why. I just shrugged it off and was about to start eating again when Claude asked "Lucy, why did you leave the Heartfilia estate?"

After he said that I put down my fork and said "I don't want to answer that question. Now if you'll excuse me I am done eating my food." Then I stood up and left the room I have been using.

Claude's POV

I wonder why she didn't want to answer the question and I am guessing everyone else must be wondering the same thing by the looks on their faces. "What do you think happened at her estate?" Alois said

"Well, it must've been something bad for her to not want to talk about it to anyone." I said

After breakfast Ciel and Sebastian left to go back to their estate. Alois went to his study to do his work so while he was doing that, I went to go check on Lucy because she hasn't left her room since she left breakfast.

As I reached her room I heard a cry but then it stopped as if someone was calming her down. When I knocked on the door I saw Loke open the door with an angry look on his face.

"What do you want?" he said angrily and I said, "I came to check on Lucy to see how she is. It seems the conversation at breakfast upset her.."

Loke glared at me as he said "Don't you think you've hurt her enough with the question you asked her?!"

As I was about to say something when I saw a shadow behind him that looked like it was holding someone and was walking towards the window.

After I saw that I glared at Loke asking, "Who is behind you?"

Original Date Posted: Aug. 1st, 2016

Updated: Jan. 2nd, 2022