Chapter 25

Last Chapter:

Sebastian's POV

Right after he was in bed, I started to clean the whole estate.

--------------------------------------------------------

Alois's POV

When I woke up in the morning I saw Claude walk through the door. He said nothing to me as he got me ready for the day. But then, just as I was about to leave my room Claude said, "Lucy is gone."

I was shocked to hear what he said and I turned to him and said, "Do you know who took her?"

"No, but I know someone who does." He answered.

"Who is it?." I asked quickly.

Claude then said "We would need to find a way to contact Loke. He was the one who ordered her to be taken away from the estate." I wasn't that shocked by what he said this time because I knew from the moment we meet him something like this was going to happen.

"You're right by that, I do know where she is. But I will never tell you the answer to that question." a voice said and I turned around to see Loke standing there with a smirk on his face.

"We will find her Loke one way or another." I said but Loke just said "No you won't because even if you do find her the other spirits and I are ready to fight against you. You might have got her trust but we see you as an enemy."

With that Loke disappeared into thin air.

I turned to Claude and said, "After breakfast I want you to search everywhere you can think of and that includes the Phantomhive estate." Claude nodded his head.

Claude's POV

Once Alois was done breakfast I started searching for Lucy and I decided to save the Phantomhive estate for last because but Sebastian would be busy.

As I was looking around I saw Natsu so I walked over to him. He looked up at me and said "What do you want?"

"Do you happen to know where Lucy?" I asked and he nodded his head 'yes'. I smiled once he nodded his head 'yes'.

"Can you please tell me where she is? She got taken from the Trancy estate last night." I said and just as he was about to say where Loke appeared out of nowhere.

"Hey, Loke. I was just about to tell Claude where Lucy was because she got taken from the Trancy estate last night." Natsu said and Loke just knocked him out.

"I have said this before Claude, we will never let you get her or have her." Loke said before walking away with Natsu.

Original Date Posted: Aug. 12th, 2016

Updated: Jan. 2nd, 2022