Chapter 29

Last Chapter:

Gray's POV

Just as I was about to say something Ruby disappeared into thin air.

--------------------------------------------------------

Ciel's POV

After Natsu left the room I looked over at Lucy and she just kept looking off to the side. Then after a few minutes I said "What does he mean by your father?"

Lucy then looked at me and said, "After I left the Heartfilia estate, my father sent another guild called Phantom Lord against Fairy Tail to kidnap me to bring me back to my father so that they could get money for ransom."

"Okay. Then why did you become mage in the first place when it's a very dangerous job from what I heard from Natsu." I ask her in curiosity.

"My mother was amazing. She was the one that gave me my first Celestial key. I knew that being a mage is a very challenging and difficult job to do but I wanted to become a fairy Tail mage because I got saved by one of them. The person who saved me from the carriage, she was the reason why I joined the Fairy Tail guild." Lucy said

I didn't know what to say about her mini story about her life but after a few seconds of silence as I gathered my thoughts I said, "Who hurt you in the Heartfilia estate?" She then looked to the ground and mumbled something that I couldn't hear.

"Can you speak louder? I can't hear what you are saying." I said and she said very softly "My......... father."

I leaned back in my chair taking my head off of my fist and said "So he would hit you?" She shock her head 'no' before saying "He just turned mean after my mother passed away in the year X777."

Loke then appeared just before we could talk anymore. "Can you stop asking her questions? I need to talk to you so can you question her tomorrow or later?" He asked.

I didn't want to agree with him but the way he was looking at me told me it was important.

Claude's POV

Now that we had a plan to get Lucy back we had to wait until she was alone to take her back with us. I knew that it would take some time because Ciel is cautious about everything.

--------------------------------------------------------

NOTE

Sorry for the short Claude POV I just could not think of anything else for him to do or say. I'm also sorry for taking so long to post this chapter, my father took away our internet.

Original Date Posted: Oct. 3rd, 2016

Updated: Jan. 3rd, 2022