Chapter 10

Last Chapter:

Alois's POV

He nodded and took her away to one of the spare rooms.

--------------------------------------------------------

Natsu's POV

As I got into town it was already dark out and I could hardly see anything. But as I looked around the city I got a familiar smell of strawberries and vanilla but it was too faint to follow to where it led to.

After a while of trying to track the smell it stopped and I couldn't smell it anymore. I looked around to see where I was and to my surprise I was near another estate.

I walked up to the door and knocked on it.

Claude's POV

I heard a knock at the door and I looked at what time it was, it read 11:30 p.m. "Who would be knocking on the door at this hour?" I said to myself

I walked up to the door and opened it to see a pink haired man.

"Hello. Can I help you?" I said to the boy and he looked at me and said "I was just wondering if you have seen a blonde-haired girl nearby?"

I told him to come in and wait where he was and I went up stairs to notice Alois awake. He looked at me and said "What does he want?"

I looked at the boy and then back at Alois and said "He wants to know if we have seen a blonde girl around here at all." I notice his eyes widen a little.

"Tell him no and send him on his way." Alois said and I nodded.

I went back downstairs to the young man and said "Sorry, but no blonde girl has been around or near here."

The young man looks at me with disbelief and says "You can't lie to me about having her here when it smells like strawberries and vanilla throughout the whole estate."

I look at him oddly and then I notice Alois is coming down the stairs.

Alois POV

I come downstairs after what I heard and said "How would you know what it smells like in here because I don't smell anything."

The person looks at me and says "I know you have Lucy because her smell is throughout this whole place."

I look at him and then I look at Claude and he looks at me. I nod my head and Claude walks up to the young man and picks him up. But then I notice the young man's hands are on fire?!

"Claude! Look at his hands and watch out!" I said

Claude looks down and lets go of the young man before jumping back next to me. We both look at the kid and I said "What are you?"

Original Date Posted: May 31st, 2016

Updated: Jan. 1st, 2022