Chapter 19

Last Chapter:

Alois's POV

After their short conversation was over I looked at Ciel and asked "Why are you here Ciel?"

--------------------------------------------------------

Ciel's POV

"Why are you here Ciel?" Alois asked me.

I didn't answer the question him right off; I did look at Lucy. Then I looked back at Alois and said "Well Alois, what did I do last time I was here."

"You're here to take her away from me." Alois stated and all I did was nod my head. After a moment of silence Loke said, "I asked Ciel to take her away from here because I don't trust you two."

I noticed that Lucy was looking confused about something. I wonder if Lucy even knew that Loke was even planning to take her away from here.

Before Alois could say anything to Loke I said "Lucy, do you even know that Loke was planning this?" Lucy looked over at me and said "No, I didn't know." Then she looked back at Loke.

"Well, Loke just because you don't trust us doesn't mean that Lucy doesn't trust us." Alois said But before Loke could say anything, Lucy spoke.

"Loke, why don't you trust them? Alois and Claude are helping us look for Natsu." she asked

Sebastian said, "You didn't tell her did you?"

Lucy then asked, "Tell me what?"

"Why don't you tell her Alois? I'm sure Lucy would like to know what we're talking about." I said. Lucy then turned to Alois for an answer.

Alois wouldn't say anything so Claude said "Your friend, Natsu came by yesterday to get you but Alois wouldn't let him. So when Ciel, Sebastian, and Natsu were about to search the estate for you I took you somewhere else."

Lucy looked shocked, upset, and confused when Claude was done talking about what happened.

Lucy's POV

So many things were going through my mind right now I didn't know what to say to them. But then I started to think about who was Natsu.

"I have a question for you all." I said and they all said "Alright."

Then I said, "Who is....."

Original Date Posted: July 3rd, 2016

Updated: Jan. 2nd, 2022