Chapter 11

Last Chapter:

Alois's POV

Claude looks down and lets go of the young man before jumping back next to me. We both look at the kid and I said "What are you?"

--------------------------------------------------------

Ciel's POV

"Sebastian, has that idiot come back yet?" I said

He turned to make and said "Young Master, he has not returned yet." I nodded and looked out the window.

Then after a while, I looked over at Sebastian and said "Well lets go look for him. We don't him causing trouble around town looking for that girl. I also don't want to have to explain to the Queen why that boy can control fire."

Sebastian just nodded and called for the carriage. After I was in the carriage I looked at Sebastian and he nodded. Two seconds later he was gone looking all over for Natsu.

Sebastian's POV

As I was looking for that idiot. I noticed that all the lights in the city were off but one and that house was Alois Trancy's estate.

So I went over there and looked through one of the windows.There in the middle of the room with his hands on fire was Natsu and he looked very angry.

After that, I went back to the young master. When I got back to him I said "My lord he is at the Trancy estate." After I told him that he looked very displeased to know where he was.

After a few seconds, he said "Why would that idiot be at the Trancy estate?" I said, "I do not know my lord."

He looked at me and said, "Well tell the diver to head to the Trancy estate." I nodded and I told the driver.

After a few minutes we were at the Trancy estate and he got out of the carriage. We walked up to the door and knocked. A few minutes later the door opened to reveal Claude.

"What do you want?" He said and I said, "We came to take care of your problem with that boy you got in there."

Then he got out of our way and let us in.

Alois's POV

I saw Claude go to the door and he said "What do you want." and then the other voice said, "We came to take care of your problem with that boy you got in there."

I was shocked to hear that it was Sebastian's voice but I was also happy because that means Ciel is here! When they walked through the door I started towalk downstairs to them.

When I got down there I said "Hello Ciel." He said, "Hello Alois."

Then I noticed that the pink-haired bot looked at Ciel and then he said "She is here. I know she is I can smell her but these two won't let go see her."

Ciel looked at him and then at me. After a few minutes of no talking Ciel said "Alois do you by any chance have a blonde-haired girl here with you?" I looked at him and said "No. Why would I have a girl here at this hour?"

Then Ciel looked at me with disbelief and then looked at the pink-haired boy and said "What does she smell like you idiot." The boy said "She smells like strawberries and vanilla. Why?"

Ciel looks at Sebastian and Sebastian just nods his head. After a few seconds, he said "Well it does smell like strawberries and vanilla as he said."

Ciel looks at me and said, "Well Alois it looks like you lied to me."

Original Date Posted: June 4th, 2016

Updated: Jan. 1st, 2022