Chapter 26

Last Chapter:

Claude's POV

"I have said this before Claude, we will never let you get her or have her." Loke said before walking away with Natsu.

--------------------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV

When I woke up I noticed I was in a different room. I quickly got out of the bed and walked around the room to try to figure out where I was. After that, I moved to the door and walked out of the room.

After I walked out into the hallway and I noticed an open door at the end of the hall, so I walked over to the door and looked inside to see Ciel looking over some pieces of paper.

He hasn't noticed me being outside the door so I turned around to see Sebastian and I gasped at the sudden surprise.

"Sebastian, is that you?" Ciel said and Sebastian said, "Yes Young Master, along with Ms.Lucy."

I moved out of the way so Sebastian could go inside. Once he walked into the room I stayed outside because I wasn't asked to come in. Ciel must have noticed this and said "You can come in as well, Lucy."

I slowly walked into the room and looked around; Ciel was watching me. As I was looking around Ciel said "Good morning Lucy." I looked at him and said "Good morning Ciel. May I ask why I'm here?."

"Someone close to you brought you here for protection because they felt that you would be safer here away from Alois and Claude." He said

Ciel's POV

After I told her why, I noticed she seemed shocked. Possibly due to that fact that she trusted them but she doesn't know them like I do.

If she did, she wouldn't trust them at all.

"Can you please tell me who it was?" She asked

I answered by saying, "Loke did it." I can tell that she was shocked once more.

"Before we finish talking, I see that you still need to change and you still need to eat. So after that, we will finish talking." I said and she nodded her head in agreement.

"Good. Now Sebastian, go help Lucy get ready for the day." I said

Sebastian said, "Of course my lord." He then turned to Lucy with a smile before motioning to the door and just like that, they left.

After about 25 minutes they both came back and Lucy was wearing (Look above for what Lucy is wearing). She looked amazing in the dress that Sebastian picked out.

After gazing at her for a second, I gently motioned to a chair that was in front of my desk off to the right. Once she sat down I said, "Sebastian you can go now."

He bowed before leaving the room. I then looked at Lucy with a slight smile saying, "Now that you're back it's my turn to ask you some questions."

Original Date Posted: May 4th, 2017

Updated: Jan. 3rd, 2022