Chapter 3

Last Chapter:

Natsu & Lucy heard as Wendy, Happy, Carla, Gray, and Erza tried to break out of their protective bubbles. But by the time they got out and ran to Natsu & Lucy - they were gone and that was the last time Team Natsu all saw each other.

--------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3

No One's POV

Claude was on his way upstairs to wake up Alois but when he got in Alois's room he was already awake. So, after Alois was dressed he went downstairs to eat and he heard something outside and Alois yelled to Claude upstairs "Claude! The door!"

Claude went downstairs to the door and when he opened the door no one was there. As Claude looked out in the distance he saw a figure several feet away.

"Master there is something in the distance, should I go see what it is?" said Claude. After he said that Alois went to the door and saw the figure as well.

He walked to the figure in the distance and saw that is was a blond haired girl. "Claude come over here."said Alois. When Claude got over to where Alois was he looked down and saw the girl.

"What do you want me to do with her?" said Claude. Alois looked at Claude and said, "Bring her inside and put her on one of the sofas."

Claude started to walk away when Alois said "Wait! She has somethings on her belt." Claude stopped and gave Alois the stuff she had on belt. Alois looked at the things and there was a whip with gold & silver keys on a key ring.

As they started to walk to the house a bright light appeared in front of them and they stopped walking. When the bright light went away there was a man standing there with orange hair and blue sunglasses."What are you doing with her?!" he said

Alois and Claude looked at the man."We found her several feet away from our house unconscious." said Claude.

Lucy POV

I started to wake up when I heard a voice saying something and the voice said "We found her several feet away from our house unconscious."

When the man finished their sentence another person said something "Ok and do you know how she got here because right now we are supposed to be in Shirotsume town right now."

After the other voice finished their sentence. I was shocked to hear Loke's voice and then I said "Can you please put me down now. I am fine."

Then everyone stopped talking and I got put back on the ground. When I opened my eyes I saw a butler and a blond-haired boy.

"Are you ok princess?" said Loke and then I look behind me to see Loke. I smiled and said, "Yes, I'm fine but where are we and where are Natsu, Erza, Gray, Wendy, Happy, and Carla?"

Loke helped me off the ground. That was when I saw that the blond-haired boy had my keys and whip in his hand.

"Well I don't know where we are and I also don't know where they are." said Loke

I then said, "Can you please give me back my keys and whip now?" The boy looked at my things and then back at me. But instead of giving them back to me, he gave the stuff to his butler and said "Hold on to those for a minute or two."

His butler looked at him and said "Of course."

The boy then looked at me and said "Who are you and how did you end up several feet away from my house?" I said "My name is Lucy and I am a Celestial Spirit Mage. This is Loke also known as Leo the lion and he is a Celestial Spirit."

He looked at me oddly and then said "Ok then prove it." As he waited I said calmly "I need my keys to do that or I can't show you." The boy walked over to his butler took the keys and threw them at me!

Before they hit me; Loke grabbed them and handed them to me. I then grabbed Aries's key.

"OPEN, GATE OF THE RAM. ARIES!" I said and then Aries appeared next to me. She said, "What can I do for you miss?" I looked at her and said "Nothing. I just wanted to show these guys that I am a mage. You can go back to the Celestial World now."

Aries then disappeared and when I looked at the boys they didn't look that shocked.

"Well I guess you are who you say you are." said Claude

I gave a small nod and was about to speak when Loke said, "Since we answered your questions now you can answer mine." They both looked at Loke as he said "Who are you two and where are we?"

Original Date Posted: March 28th, 2016

Updated: Jan. 1st, 2022