Chapter 24

Last Chapter:

Yukino's POV

From Loke"

--------------------------------------------------------

Wendy's POV

After Gajeel finished reading the letter from Loke, we all started to cry tears of joy and sadness.

We were crying tears of joy was because Natsu is coming back and tears of sadness because Lucy isn't coming back. Even Yukino was crying because of the news.

But one question was stuck in my mind. How is Natsu getting back?

I turned to Libra and said "Libra can you go ask Loke how Natsu is getting back." Libra nodded her head and disappeared. After a few minutes she came back she said "He is coming back through the Celestial spirit world. I will be caring him back though."

"Ok, but doesn't that mean he will be coming back in three months not two days because your world works differently than ours?" Erza asked and Libra just said "Yes."

Sebastian's POV

After Loke spoke to me, I brought Lucy to a guest room so she can sleep. As I turned the corner I saw Ciel and Natsu talking. Natsu then stopped talking and turned towards me and was shocked to see Lucy in my arms.

"Why do you have Luce with you?!" he said and Ciel didn't say anything because he knew this was going to happen. I said nothing and walked past them to the guest room with Natsu on my tail.

Once I got to the guest room and put her on the bed Natsu came through the door. As I was walking to the door Natsu got in my way and said "Why is Luce here?"

"I was told to bring her here. Now please quiet down before you wake her up and make her freak out due to the fact that she is not in the Trancy estate anymore." I said and then I walked past him.

After I was past him he moved out of the way and so I could close the door. Once the door was closed Natsu went to his room and I went to go get Ciel ready for bed.

When I got to Ciel's study I knocked on the door and after a few seconds I heard a "Come in."

I opened the door and I said 'Young master are you ready to go to bed?" Ciel just nodded his head.

Right after he was in bed, I started to clean the whole estate.

Original Date Posted: August 2nd, 2016

Updated: Jan. 2nd, 2022