《2》

*Day Two*

I need to get up. I need to find some water and food. My wound on my forehead stopped bleeding. Which was the only good that had happened. Between ragged breaths I use all of my strength (or what's left of it) to pull myself up. I couldn't do it alone so I had to use the concrete wall to support me. After a couple trials and errors I finally stood up. I take a better look of my surroundings.

Small ice flakes fell from the sky like tears of angels. Delicately and gracefully, like ballerinas, they landed softly on the earth. How come I'm not freezing my but off? I ask myself.

Probably because of my powers I'm immune to the cold. I walk around for a few minutes. I look up at the 50 ft tall wall. There's no way I can climb that. Even if I do make it up there, people would recognize me. I am still Wanted. Because supposedly I 'killed' my stepdad and 'kidnapped' Kasidee. If only mortals knew the truth.

My body couldn't handle standing up this long. My legs buckle and I fall flat on my face. Have you ever kissed a rock? Trust me, it didn't feel great.
'Are you enjoying the pain?' The maniacal voice came back in my head again.

"What do you want from me?" I yell cradling myself in a ball.

'I asked you first. Are you enjoying the pain. Because I'm enjoying watching you in pain.'

"Get out of my head!" Tears start to sting my eyes. The once light snowfall was starting to quicken into a blizzard. The snowflakes felt like mini daggers stabbing into my skin. But the cold didn't bother me.

'Then why are you letting me in?' The voice cackled. It is hard to interpret to voice. Did it belong to a male or female?

I had no choice. No one else would be looking for me. No one else would comfort me. I am alone, except for the voice in my head. I cry myself to sleep, alone, under a bridge, in a blizzard.

Jessica

After leaving Potato in the stables. It was starting to get dark. Some of the campers went to the camp-fire and some of them decided to hit the hay. I walk inside the Aphrodite cabin near the Athena cabin. The interior of the cabin was gorgeous. Pink paint covered the walls. Bunks with lacing trims matched the walls as well. The cabin perfectly represented the Aphrodite children. My half sisters were either painting their nails, curling their beautiful hair, or sharing gossip. My half brothers well......some of them just stares at themselves with their pocket mirrors. Giving themselves air- kisses. Some of my half brothers were out trying to make nymphs swoon over them. There were only two bahrooms per cabin. One for the men and one for the women. I grab my fairy tail PJs and change in the girls restroom. After I was done shiwering I walk out of the bathroom. My blonde hair was in a tight bun.

"Move out of the way!" Drew, my half sister, pushed me out of the way. "This is an emergency!" I can clearly see a zit on her nose, that made her look like Rudolph the red-nose reindeer. She closed the door behind her and locked it.

Piper walked in through the cabin door.

"I'm sorry about what happened with Autumn." She said.

I couldn't keep up with the tough girl shit anymore. I missed my friend. I wanted her to come back. Salty tears blurred my vision.

I couldn't help it, reading minds just calm me down. But one mind intrigued me the most. Piper's mind. So many things were going on inside her head. Such as Jason, her friends, siblings, and Aphrodite.

"Can she talk to her with her powers?" I hear Piper ask in her head.

"Great idea!" I pull away from the group hug and climb up to my top bunk. "I need some time alone. So I can concentrate." I hold on to my temples. My siblings looked at me as if I was crazy.

Piper gave them a reassuring look, that I'm not crazy.

I reach deep into my thoughts and search for someone that is not in range of the camp. I had to go past New Yokers' minds as well. Suddenly I could feel someone's presence. Someone who feels pain, and loneliness. Faint images, like from a movie reel, pop into my head. Snow............bridge..........river.....person.

"Get out of my head!" A loud scream pierced through my ears. Almost making my ear drums bleed. "Leave me alone!" Heavy sobs filled my mind. Then quiet, silence, like white noise.

"Autumn? Is that you?" I ask.

I waited for a good five minutes, but no response ever came back.

I tried again, "Autumn, where are you? Let us help you. Please...."

Silence again.

Piper climbed up on my bunk. "Did you hear or see anything?" She aked. Her milky brown eyes stared at me for a long time.

I reply, "I think.......I think I saw Autumn."