《15》

*A Fishy Situation*

Warning: Puns!

°•○●Aaron P.O.V●○•°

I woke up to the smell of cooked cod.

"W-where are we?" I look around scanning my surroundings. It was daytime, from what I can tell from looking out the floor to ceiling windows. Old tiles the color of baby blue and white covered the walls. A long island counter with napkins, salt and pepper shakers, and menus was in the center of it all. Oddly enough, we were the only customers in the diner.

Nick, who was sitting next to me, sets down his half eaten burger. That had a funky smell radiating from it. "We are in a diner, in the quaint town of Michigan."

Jessica, who was sitting across from me, took another savory bite of her cod sandwich. "Who knew diners had such great food." Wait diners never have good food. I thought to myself suspiciously. Especially if they are serving sea food that smelled like it had been rotting for ages.

I looked at Jessica in disgust. "You realize your eating that...in front of me. The son of Neptune."

Jessica gave me a hard stare. "Do I look like I care?" Then she took another bite.

I had my patience up to here. "What happened in New York?" I looked at Autumn; who was nibbling on a french fry. "How did you sing like that?"

Autumn only replied with a shrug. "I'm just a daughter of Apollo."

Nick smiled at Autumn. I ship it. Nick laid his attention back to me. And he didn't look that happy. "Dude what you did back there was not a good thing. People were recording you and that could've ruined the secrecy of all demigods. Also you played them for their money."

Jessica took over, as usual. "You were immature, irresponsible, and sel-fish." CHOMP! She took another bite of the foul smelling food.

Autumn chuckled at the last part.

I shook my head. "You guys just don't understand." I stared down at the badly cleansed table. I felt something ran past my legs. "Aghh! What was that?"

A young woman came out of the kitchen. "Is there something wrong?" She asked with a smile. Not a please to meet you smile, a I'm only paid to do this smile. She had long cascading brown hair, that flowed to her back. She smelled like lilac and a pet store. She wore a waitress outfit that looked like it was fresh off of Ebay.

Something scurried past my legs again. "What was that?"

The woman knelt down and snatched something from under our table. "There you are, ya little rascal." She held a small guinea pig. It's beady eyes stared at the woman in fear. To make his point he peed in her hands. The brown guinea pig squeaked for its life.

She still had the bone-chilling smile. "Be right back." Was all she said and she went behind the counter and dissapeared into the kitchen. The terrifying squeaks stopped. I sensed the water from the sink turning on, but it wasn't one of the automatic ones.

The waitress came back out wiping her hands on her apron. "That's our fourth one this week." She mumbled to herself.

I looked back at Nick, Jessica and Autumn. "Guys I think we should get going. Like right now!" I whispered under my breath.