《3》

AUTHORS NOTE

Do you like the cover? @Emilymorgan457 made this one!

---------------------------------------------------------
*Swimming in Dog Slobber, sorry make that Hell hound Slobber*

"Autumn-...........hear-..........where-..........you?" Jessica said. I tried my best not to listen to her either. I tried blocking her out because I didn't want her to see me. My mind was getting numb from trying to block out both voices in my head. I got tired and fell asleep.

°•○●°•○●MINI TIME SKIP°•○●°•○●°

I wake up in a pool of slobber. A huge, black hell hound that was the size of a rhinoceros, was face to face with me. I didnt have my trusty Bow with me. So I panicked and moved backwards, my head slammed against the concrete wall.

I rub the back of my head. "Ow."

The dog had a guge grin, its huge tail was wagging like crazy. It gave me a big wet kiss. I wipe face from the drool.

"Digusting." I try to wipe the substance off my face and onto my sweatpants. They were already covered in dirt and river muck. Might as well add dog slobber into the mix.

Nico hopped off of the dog. "Good job Mrs.O'Leary." He had a smile and rubbed the hell hound on its head. Then he faced me his smile dropped back into an expressionless face. "You look horrible."

"Well jeez thanks for the compliment. I do try my best." I mumbled. Nico helped me up. But I fell back down on my bottom. I was too weak from hunger to stand up. Nico reached in his black jacket pocket and gave me a piece of Ambrosia.

"Eat this." He handed me the Ambrosia square.

I only took a little nibble, and puked my guts out. Man, Autumn get your self together! I complained at myself.

"I forgot to bring the Nectar. I guess we both have to go back to camp." Nico tried to pick me up.

As soon as he touched the voice cane back. "Do go with him. He'll bring you back to that horrid place. With all of the people who hate you."

"What was that?" Nico moved his hand away from me. "What just happened. That voice......" he paused and looked in the distance as if he remembering something.

Nico

I sensed somewthing dark inside of Autumn. A pure evil soul. That voice, I swear to the Gods of Olympus, I heard that voice before. It all cane back to me.

"It's the only way to get your sister back." It said.

"Okay, if it's the only way to bring Bianca back I'll do it." I was standing in front of a cementary. With my powers I rose up all of the souls resting in the cementary. The souls looked like they woke up from a never ending sleep.

"How is this going to bring Bianca back to life?" I ask it. My voice sounded a little pitchy. I am 13 years old at the time. The Mythomagic loving, spirited, young boy who is now gone.

"Oh-you have slay your arch enemy. In return you will get your sister back. A soul for a soul." His hand rested on my shoulder. I suddenly recognize the voice, it belonged to the Ghost of King Minos.

I shake myself out of the the bad memory. I didn't notice that Autumn fell asleep. She passes out more than Jason.

I face Mrs.O'Leary and she was sniffing Autumn's sleeping body. She had dried blood in her brown hair. And a huge cut across her forehead.

"Can you carry her?" I ask Mrs.O'Leary.

Mrs.O'Leary lightly picked up Autumn's hem of her shirt, with her mouth. I could slightly hear a rrrriiiiiippppp sound. "Okay put her down!" I say waving my hands.

Mrs.O'Leary dropped Autumn. She only had a little tear in her shirt. I had to lift her up and onto Mrs.O'Leary's back. Sucessfully, Autumn didn't fall off. This is probably going to be the last shadow travel for the day.

I breathe in and out. I pull out the hades minni figure for the old card game I used to play. It brought back so many memories of Bianca. I shove the figure back in my pocket. And concetrate on bringing forth the shadows and then created a dark potal. Mrs.O'Leary, Autumn, and I were on our way back to camp.