《6》

*The Dare (P.2)*

Nicholas

"Actually, I'll take it back." I gulped. I can tell by Aaron's that he has no idea what was going on.

"Nope. No backsies." Travis smiled wickedly.

"Yeah you can't take that back. Our father is Hermes, God of thieves. Plus we all know you have a major, major crush on Autumn. Either you do the dare or you'll get to clean to whole cabin yourself." Conner said.

"But the cabin is already clean." I retort.

"Trust me we all can make it look like a tornado had came through here in two seconds." All my siblings nod. They were all in on it. This wasn't a party this was all a big scam.

"Fine." I grumble.

I speed out of the cabin. I scan my surrondings. Some campers wave at me. I tried to look as casual as I could.

"Happy B-day dude." They wave.

I wave back and put in a smile. "Thanks." They kept walking.

I go back to stealth mode and sneak up to the Apollo cabin. The lights were off inside. Hopefully Autumn is not in there. She would think I am a creeper for stealing her bra. Why did I agree to do this? I ask up to the heavens. The gods are probably sitting at their thrones laughing at my stupidity.

I speed inside. Zipping around each bunk one by one to find Autumn's. I tripped over a pair of tennis shoes. THUD! The breathing stopped for a minute. I stayed down and kept quiet. The heavy breathing continued. I got back a searched the bunks. Finally I found Autumn's bunk. The only reason how I found it was because she was sleeping in it. The rest of the demigods you outside catching fireflies, signing by the campfire, or doing patrol.

She was sleeping the same way she was when we were flying in the chariot. She was curled up in a ball, her soft caramel hair covered most of the pillow, and her breathing was nice and steady. What was I here for again? Oh right- the dare. Apollo is probably watching over me ready to shoot me with an arrow. But I didn't care. I loved his daughter. And nothing in this world, or on Olympus can change it.

I kneel down and open of the drawers carefully. I look inside. Oh my Gods.

A hard tap on my shoulder scared the living daylights out of me. I quickly turn around and see Will. His hands were on his hips. He had an angry and concerned look on his face.

"Nick. What in Zeus's name are you doing in Autumn's drawers?" Will spat.

With no response I grab her tan colored bra out of the drawer. And run out of the door. In three seconds flat I was back in the Hermes cabin.

My siblings, Leo, and Aaron gave me the look of shock. They all looked at me and the tan bra in my hand.

"You actually did do it." Leo's jaw dropped to the floor.

"What am I supposed to do with it now?" I ask looking at the C sized bra.

"Keep it." Travis and Conner laughed.

"Great guys just great. You know what I'm going to hit the hay. This has been the greatest birthday ever." (Note the sarcasm)

I walk over to my bed. I throw the bra under my bed. And I bury myself under the blankets.

Will saw me there. He saw me steal Autumn's bra. What am I supposed to do know. Hide in my cabin for the rest of my life? Sounds great!

The sound of Aaron's footsteps stopped near my bed. "Hey buddy, um......I'm going to go. Happy birthday." He patted the blankets over me. I heard his feet walk out of the cabin.

TIME SKIP

I wake up and get dressed into a red and black plaid shirt, jeans and my winged coverse. I combed my messy brown hair and went out the door. I take a deep breath. I love the smell of breakfast in the morning.

I speed my way over to the mess hall. And sit at the Hermes table. A nymph carried a plate of eggs and bacon to me. Before I could dig into my meal, Jessica pushed the plate away from me.

"What did you do?" She asked, her blue eyes glared at me.

"What......I don't know what you talking about." I avert my eyes away from her.

"Don't lie to me. I know what your saying in your head." Jessica gasped. "You stole Autumn's bra!"

I shush her. "Can you keep it down."

"She's going to kill you when she finds out." Jessica's eyebrows raised. "Probably Apollo, or Will would kill you first, before she finds out."

My eyes glance at the Apollo table and Autumn, as beautiful as ever, was eating cereal. I could see Will talking to her. Autumn dropped her spoon, and nearly choked on her cereal. Shoot, look away. I looled away and focused on my eggs and bacon. I started whistling acting as casual as ever. Jessica patted me on the shoulder as if to say Your on your own.

Autumn stands up from her seat and walks over to me. She takes a seat next to me. "How was your party?"

"It w-was......fine." I tried my best from not staring at her emerald eyes.

She nodded. "Sounds fun. Listen um....Will told me about what happened."

I began to sweat bullets. "R-really."

"Yeah, he said that you tried to come over and see me, to check if i was okay. But he told you that I was asleep. And that was really sweet of you to think about me. Even though it was your birthday." She gave me a soft smile. "I'm going to go back to my table and eat. I'll see you around." She stood up walked over back to the Apollo table.

Scaring the living daylights out of me Jessica appeared out of nowhere. "I believe you should thank Will."

"I will." I reassure her.