《9》

*A Request*

The blue team carried us all the way to the cabins. Shouting and cheering our names, which caused many other campers cheer for us as well. Even if they had no idea what was clearly going on.

I wasn't in the mood for smiling anymore. After what I saw in the woods. It brought a whole new feeling to me.

'Run away. They don't want you here. Your wasting your time here.' Said the voice.

Jessica who was being carried like a rock star, was as happy as she can be. I guess she didn't hear it.

'Meet me in the woods, and bring rope.' The voice whispered to my ear.

I nod in response. I put back on my smiling face. The Blue team stopped back at the Mess Hall.

When Mr.D saw us with the flag in our hands, he nearly choked on his Big Gulp.

Chiron gave a satisfactorily smile. As if he knew we were the ones who were going to win.

"Congratulations Percy," He clopped over and patted him on the back.

By this time the team put us on our feet. So we were able stand.

"You are mistaken old friend. But these two," He pointed to us. "They caught the flag all by themselves."

Chiron looked over at us. And Mr.D spat out his sip of Pepsi in shock.

"Good job." Chiron smiled.

"Does anyone know where Autumn Mitchell and Jessica Morre are?" Everyone turned to the green skin colored nymph. Then they all pointed to Jessica and I.

The nymph had twigs, and flowers in her auburn hair, she was wearing a loose t-shirt that said 'Go Green! Keep the Earth Clean!' And denim shorts, she had no sandals or shoes on her feet.

"Hi Juniper." Jessica waved. "It's good to see you-"

She got cut off by Juniper who was pulling our arms, nearly out of our sockets.

"Grover, needs to see you." Juniper said. She plopped down and turned into a a 6 foot tall tree. Each leaf had soft pink blossoms on it. She popped back up and blushed. "Sorry I do that when I'm ansty."

Juniper grabbed our hands again. She ran and we dragged behind all the way to the Strawberry Fields. Satyrs had a instrument around their neck. They blew into into and out came a beautiful tune. As if it were magic; red luscious strawberries grew on the empty vines.

Juniper opened a hole in the ground. Nobody was watching us. She motioned her head for us to jump in. Without hesitation Jessica and I jumped into the hole.

For two seconds I felt like Alice falling down the rabbit hole. But then the ground was growing near each second. I tucked my myself into a ball. I rolled onto the floor on my backside. Jessica landed on her two feet like a ninja.

Jessica smiled and pulled me up. Juniper was nowhere to be seen. I stare up to the ceiling with awe. It looked like we were inside a dome, made out of twigs, sticks and tree roots. Juniper popped out of the ground again.