《12》

Authors Note
HAI guys. So yeah I've been lazy about the updates latley. And I'm sorry. I truly am. But I getting caught up on my TV shows and books. So.......any ways let's read! (Image above is Autumn's clothing)

*New York City P.1*

Autumn

Once Aaron was all dried, Nick, Jessica, and I went our separate ways to our cabins. To pack for our quest.

"I want all of us to meet in the stables." Jessica informed us. We all nod in agreement.

As I walked into my cabin I noticed Will and Nico talking to each other.

"Hi guys." I wave and walk over to my bed.

"What are you doing here?" They both say in unison.

"Well...I sleep here, and I also live in here." I found a stack of new clothing, and a new back pack, with a note on it saying 'Hi Sunshine, good luck! - (the one and only awesome dad) Apollo.' On top of the clothing layer an old compass, a watch, and a dagger. I shove the items in my new backpack.

"Thanks Dad." I say to myself and look through the clothing. There was a cute pair of shorts, and undershirt that looked a little too revealing, so I added the Grey sweater that I've always had to the wardrobe. I quickly run into the bathroom and change. Also putting my hair up in a ponytail. When I come back out I see Nico and Will staring at me.

"Where are you going?" Will asked.

"Don't worry I'm am not running away. This time I got permission from Chiron. So I am leaving for a quest the proper way." I smiled at them. I lifted the leather backpack on my shoulder. "See ya guys later." I walk out of my cabin. That was way too easy. They're probably in a good mood.

I sprint towards the armory and walk inside. Out of the these weapons I had to chose one. Obviously I had to chose the bow and arrow. I admit it , I do miss my magical one, but this Celestial Bronze one will have to do the job. Just in case I run out of arrows I stash thrice the many I usually need into a quiver.

I walk to the horse stables. Once I am inside I see my faithful Pegasus. "Hi Starburst I missed you girl." I brush her golden mane.

Starburst nipped me acknowledging me.

"She says she missed you too." Aaron said as he cooly leaned against the barn door.

"How do you know?" I ask him.

"I'm a son of Neptune and I can talk to horses." Aaron answered. His coal black hair was gelled up in spikes. His blue highlights the only color in his hair. He changed into black jeans, and a Navy blue t-shirt.

"Yeah...son of the god of the Seas can talk to horses. Makes sense." I nod.

"Looks like you don't know your Greek facts. My father actually created the first horse ever, well... more or less." Aaron explained.

"Yep." I said not paying attention at all. "Let's get you saddled up." I said as I tried to unlatch Starburst's stable door. But Aaron spoke again.