《17》

*A Sacrifice*

Aaron's P.O.V

I shook the hand of Circe. "It's a deal." I said looking at my friends. I did this to protect them. I did this to keep them out of harms way. I did this because I care.

I close my eyes and thought about how my friends will realize I was gone. Nicholas and Autumn will probably worry. Jessica would probably read my mind and say that my decision was stupid.

I open my eyes back again and I was standing on a floor made of ice. I look up from the ground and ice statues decorated the large room. I stared in fear at a stayr who had the same expression as me. Circe placed a hand in my shoulder, "Don't be afraid. Mistress is not as terrifying as she seems."

"Looks to me, she might be related to Elsa." I say under my breath. Circe lead me to the grand staircase.

Successfully without slipping onto my face. I walked, carefully, up the icy steps. Circe opened the huge doors and lead me to a throne room. And...you guessed it! The room was made out of ice.

A young woman with long, black hair was sitting in the throne. She wore a cloak made out of the white fur, of a polar bear.

"Poor polar bear." I murmur under my breath.

The lady with black hair smiled at me. "Greetings Aaron King, I am Kione-"

I cut her off. "I love introductions as much as the next guy. But right now I just don't have the patience to listen to you."

A loud pop sound came from the back of my head. I fell onto my knees and hold the nape of my neck. A hand harshly grabs my hair and pulls my head back.

Erebus smirks down at me. "Hello Aaron."

I don't respond. I just gave him a hard stare. You have no idea how much I want to kill you right now.

Erebus's smirked widened as his grip hardened.

"Erebus, leave the prisoner alone." Kione said with a bored tone.

Erebus grumbled and released me.

"Pft. You think you're so tough. If you wanted to hurt me, you wouldn't be listening to her. You're a puppet." I said.

Erebus silenced me with a hard slap. "I should kill you right now!" he reaches for a dagger from his sleeve.

Kione grips Erebus's hand, her finger tips were icy blue. Erebus grimaced at the pain.

"I don't even remember why I hired you. I should return you to Tartarus this instant." her voice was deadpan. If looks could kill, Erebus would already be dead.

Erebus tried to contain his screams of agony.

Kione let go of his hand and it went stiff. Erebus immediately fell to floor and held his hand, filling the room with his screams.

"And as for you, son of Neptune. Since you opened your mouth. I'll be sending your friends a little present." she smiled sinisterly.

Guys where ever you are. Be prepared.