《11》

* Here we Go Again*

Autumn

For some reason I felt safe in Nick's arms. To be honest I kinda did like it. His arms wrapped around me, stroking my hair.

"Autumn," Nick whispered. "Are you ready to head back to camp?"

I lifted my head off of his shoulder. "Yeah." I nod. "But I'm a mess."

"Tell me about it." Nicholas looks down at his tear drenched shirt.

"Sorry." I place my hand on his shirt and it dries the wet tear stains. My hand were still on his chest. Nicholas smirks. I quickly remove my hands.

"Let's get going, people are probably looking for us." I say.

Nick nods and we start to walk back to camp. Once we reach camp, people were running around and some of them were going straight to the cabins. Nick and I follow them and stare in shock at the Zues and Hera cabins. The Hera cabin looked like it was crushed under a compresser. The Zues cabin was in the worst condition. The pieces of marble was the size of pebbles. Strangely the rest of the cabins were all fine.

"Where have you two been?" I hear Jessica scowl behind me.

I turn around, and Jessica had her hands on her hips. "I need an explanation." She pressed.

"We-" Nick and I say in unison. "I mean-" We said in unison again.

"You go first." Nick offered.

"No you go first." I offer back.

"You know what never mind." Jessica held her fingertips to her temples. "A certain someone came rampaging through the camp and weirdly the only thing he attacked was the two cabins. Every thing else - well except the forest near Zephyros Creek - is completely fine."

"Attention all campers." We all turn to Chiron. He stood in front of the two cabins. "What has happened today is unexplainable. So I need all of you to keep yourselves together. Frank," He points to a buff Chinese teenager. If I recall he is one of the 7. "I want thrice the number of people on patrol tonight."

Frank nodded and he rounded up a large group of demigods. They ran in the direction of the armory. But before Frank left with the group, and girl --Hazel-- placed her hand on his shoulder. She stares into his eyes for a moment, they exchange each other small smiles, and nods. Frank proceeds forward and catches up with the group.

"Also," Chiron continued. "I need you all to stay alert. This may be the first sign of a battle." The rest of the campers, including us started to walk away. "Not you three." That was all Chiron had to say and we all stopped in our tracks. Slowly turned around to face him.

"I have a feeling that you three know what is going on." He folded his arms over his chest.

Jessica, Nick, and I shake our heads.

"We will talk more about this in the Big House." Chiron motioned us to come with him.

☆°•○●☆°TIME SKIP☆°•○●☆°

Jessica, Nick and I were sitting on the leather couch in the living room. The couch smelled like feet. All kinds of trinket covered the shelves above the fire place. I could tell the house was very old. Telling by the interior this stuff was ancient.