Names.

Aiden's POV.

"Aiden! Get your ass up!!" My mom yelled from downstairs. I groaned my way out of bed.

I stumbled down the steps to the kitchen."You sleep well,bud?" My dad looked up from the newspaper,sitting at the table,"Yeah." I rubbed my eyes and sat down at the table. "What the hell is this?" I picked up my fork.

"Aiden,language!" my mom glared at me,"You have a little brother in the room." she warned me.I sighed,"Sorry Brandon." I looked at him and played with my food."It's oatmeal,eat it son." my dad glared.

God,my parents are so annoying. "Fine." I started eating the rubbish oatmeal. "He probably stayed up late trying to win backstage tickets to a Demi Lovato concert." my brother smirked.

"Aiden,you need to focus on passing junior year rather then meeting some girl who doesn't know you exist." my mom said,"That's it. She'll know I exist,once I meet her. Don't worry,mom. I'm passing school." I sighed.

"Okay,honey." My mom ran her fingers through my hair,"But there is this contest on the radio that I am trying so hard to win,I feel very confident." I smiled to myself and got up to get ready for school.

I got out of the shower,and put on some pair of jeans and a black shirt and some converses. I put on a black beanie and grabbed my bag.

"Bye mom,bye dad,bye brother." I got in my black Ford Escape and headed to school.

I hate school,everything about it.

I parked into a parking lot and headed inside,finding my locket filled with Demi pictures but someone have drawed on her face. I ripped them off.

"GAY BOY IS HERE!" Heather,the school's head cheerleader yelled and everyone started laughing facing me. I sighed and opened my locker,ignoring them.

"Hey dude." My best friend Matt came to me,"Sup?" I looked at him."Oh nothing.." Matt sighed,"Do you know who posted those pictures?" I sighed.

"It was January." Matt patted my back,I looked at him,"Why can't they leave me alone?" I looked at him,hurt.

"They are just not use to a guy liking someone so much,like you like Demi.."Matt patted my back. "Hey loser!" Jeremy laughed at me,his arm was around January. "Go away." I hissed.

"Why you are mad that you will never meet Demi Fatvato?" he chuckled along with January. "She's not fat,she's healthy. You wouldn't know since you're into girls that are skinny as a stick." I glared.

"Fuck you gayass." Jeremy smirked and walked off. I punched my locker,"Whoa,dude..calm down,let's get to class." Matt put his arm around me and headed to class.

I sat down at my desk and got out my blackberry.

"@ddlovato: No need to worry about tomorrow, when we've been blessed with today. 😊" I saw Demi's tweet,I smiled a little.

"@boylovatic17: @ddlovato Your tweets make my day. Because I am instantly picked on,because my idol is a girl. I love you." I tweeted.

"@ddlvato: @boylovatic17 Stay Strong. They have nothing better to do.I love you and MY LOVATICS!!❤❤"

I fucking froze. "Matt!" I punched him in the arm,"Fuck,what!?" He rubbed his arm,"Demi tweeted me!!" I smiled big.

He laughed a little,"I worry about you.." he smirked,"Shut up,she knows I exist." I smiled with pride.

Demi's POV.

"Do you want to be on Season 4 of the Xfactor?" My friend Marissa asked me as I was straightening my hair. "I don't know..I'm so stressed right now."  I sighed,"I sometimes wish I just lived a normal life..." I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Whys that babe?" she looked at my reflection,"So I'm not all over the tabloids and I can have a normal love life without the world knowing." I sighed.

"But you love what you do.." Marissa hugged me,"I do,I love to perform and I love my fans,I just don't like the spotlight from it." I sighed.

"You'll find someone who loves you for you,not the spotlight,Dem..Wilmer is just an ass." She stroked my hair.

--------------------------------------------------

Feedback please? :)