I'm gone.

I put the last box in my trunk,I headed inside,"I'm all packed.." I sighed,"Bye bro." Matt hugged me,"Bye man." I smiled,"Bye Jan." I hugged January,"Bye Aid." she smiled and kissed my cheek. "Take care yourself,bro." I hugged my brother,Brandon.

I headed to my dad and shook his hand,"Bye dad..." I looked at him,"Bye son.." he nodded,I sighed and headed to my mom and hugged her,"Bye mom.." I sighed,"Bye sweetie." she smiled,I got in my car and rolled down the window. I waved them all goodbye as I drove off.

Demi's POV.

"Go aftter him,Dems." Marissa encouraged,"No...it's done...I hurt him,Mars...I said stuff I didn't mean...I just said because I was aggravated...and now he's an hour away.." I sighed,laying on my bed,upset. "Then maybe it's not to be,Dems...maybe you can come back to LA.."

"I'm fucking pregnant with his fucking baby." I said and hung up. "Aiden!!" I cried out.

Aiden's POV.

I was now on the interstate heading to New York City,I sighed,thinking.

"You seriously didn't ask me that!! YOU exactly know why I'm fucking mad. I don't like drinking,you know that." she crossed her arms.

"I'm sorry.." I looked at her,"Sorry isn't going to cut it,Aiden. You got me worred sick,but you were just out there partying and drinking...UNDERAGE!" she glared at me,"Can talk about this later,I have a major migraine." I rubbed my head.

"No. Cause it's over." she looked at me and got a table to clean up a mess,"What's that suppose to mean!?"  I looked at her,"It's over,Aiden. I regret everything. I regret ever meeting you,I regret ever kissing you,I regret ever making love to you,I regret ever carrying this baby...but most of all...I regret ever telling you that I love you." she looked me in the eyes,those words cut as knives.

t's been over for a few months now,Demi.." I looked at her,"You meant what you said...you regretting everything.." I looked at her.

"That's the problem,Aiden!!" her eyes started to water,"I was hormonial...I didn't know wha--" she cried,but I interupted her,"You knew what you were saying tho...I hurt you,I know...I love you Demi,I just don't..know if you love me as much as I love you...but rememeber this...I will...always love you." I looked at her,she was crying,"Just one more ch--"

"It's not going to work,Demi...I'm going to collage..I love you." I kissed her forehead,"Goodbye." I sighed.

I sighed and turned on the radio to get my mind off of it. 

..

An hour later,I got to NYU. I pulled into my apartment,I parked my car in the appropiate lot and grabbed a cart and put my boxes on it and wheeled it to the elevator and headed to my room,I unlocked the door,"So you're the new guy." this brown hair,brown eyed girl skipped to me,"Um yeah." I nodded,"Do you need help?" she smiled,I smiled a little.

"Sure." I said,"I'm Aiden." I stuck my hand out,"Krystal." She smiled and shook my hand,"Good things you got your boxes labeled." she smiled,"My mom was right." I laughed and I helped her carry a box to the kitchen,we started unpacking it all.

"What year are you?" I looked at her,"I'm a sophomore." she smiled, standing on her tippy toes,I checked her out,I smirked a little,"Cool..so where did you move from?" I asked,putting stuck up,"New Jersey." she said,"Get out!! I live in New Jersey!" I smiled. 

"What part?" she asked,smiling,"The North,what about you?" I smiled,interested,"Oh I live in the south.." she nodded,"Oh,alright." I smiled,"Party at the pool?..You wanna take a break..and go?" she smiled,"Sure,I'll meet you there." I smiled and she walked out,I slipped on some shorts an a gray shirt. I fixed my hair and headed to the pool.

"Aiden!!" she ran to me in a design strapless bikini and matching bottom,"Hey Krystal!" I smiled,"This is my brother,Anthony." she smiled,"Hey dude,I'm Aiden." I greeted,"Sup?" he walked away. "Let's dance." Krystal took me to a spot and she started grinding on me,I smiled,"You're so beautiful." I smiled.

"You're sexy." She stopped and looked at me,I smiled and looked at her in the eyes,I kissed her softly.

That began to get steaming,so I picked her up and carried her back to my dorm,I laid her on the mattress and untied her bikini top and crawled on top of her,kissing her.