Overheard.

I stepped on the tourbus,"Wow,looking nice,Aiden." Marissa smiled,"Did you always have blue eyes?"  she laughed.

"Thanks and yeah." I played with Demi's fingers.

"Had a nice break,now back to tour! North Carolina,you ready!!!?🎤🎤" Demi tweeted,I laughed,I sat down, "Let's watch the little merma--"

"No,I wanna watch something scary." Demi declared,"Fine." Marissa gave in.I laughed,Demi put a movie in and sat on my lap. I rested my chin on her shoulder,"The Exorcist? Really babe?" I laughed,"Shh." she kissed my lips.

I smiled and watched the movie.

...

"What a good movie." Demi smiled,"Yeah,let's get to bed." I yawned,she took me to her bunk,"Sleep with me." she kissed my lips,I took off my shirt and climbed into punk,she did as well. She cuddled next to me, I smiled at her. 

"Aiden.." she looked at me,

"Yeah?" I looked at her,stroking her hair.

"I love you." she looked at mer serious,"I know it's only been a month....but I gained so many feelings for you."

"I love you too." I smiled big,she kissed my lips.

We fell asleep with a smile on our faces.

...

"Aid,wake up,we're here." Demi shook me gently,"Awesome." I rolled over,"Aiden." Demi shook me again,"You're the popstar,I don't have to be up." I yawned.

"We're getting IHOP,Come on." Demi whine,I slipped out of the bunk,"Fine." I slipped on a pair of jeans and a shirt. 

Marissa,Demi and I stepped out of the tour bus,the paparazzi was attacking us,we rushed inside.

"Welcome to IHOP,I'm Jeremy,may I ask what would you like to drink?" our waiter asked,"I want orange juice." Marissa ordered.

"I want Orange juice and white milk." Demi ordered,

"And you sir?"

"Chocolate milk." I ordered,Demi and Marisse giggled.

"Alright." he left.

"Chocolate milk,really?!"  Demi laughed,"I like brown cows." I laughed,Marissa started dying of laughter,"And you guys totally made it perverted." I chuckled.

"We can't help it." Demi was laughing,"I don't know you guys." I laughed.

"Here is two OJ's,one milk and one choc. Milk." the waitr put our drinks down,"Thank you." Demi smiled,"Have we decided?" he asked.

"I'll have the 3 eggs,scramble,and pancakes." I ordered,

"I want the two x two x two." Demi ordered,

"I want the country omelette with bacon." Marissa ordered.

"Alright." he walks off.

I sipped my chocolate milk,"Mmm,soo good." I smiled,Demi laughed,"My milk is good too." Demi smirked,I cracked up laughing.

"You get it now!" Marissa laughed. "I got it the first time,I just thought it wasn't funny." I smiled. 

..

We headed back onto the bus,"I'm soooooo full." Demi flopped on the couch,I laughed,I got on top of her,"Hello there." she poked me nose,"Hey." I laughed,she wrapped her legs around me,"You're look so hot with your haircut." she smiled.

"I hope so." I placed my lips on her and she ran her hand through my hair. I kissed her jawline,down to her neck,she bit her lip.

"Love birds." Marisa blurted,making us laugh.