Graduation

May;

"Aiden Nathaniel Smith." the person said and I got up and headed on stage to grab my dipoloma,I smiled and headed off stage. I finally graduated high school! I haven't talked to Demi much,and if I did,it would be about the baby. I decided to go to NYCU. I got an aparment full of collage people,so I am excited.  I move there tomorrow actually. 

Demi decided to name our son Phoenix Aaron Smith. I liked it. I sat back down and gave Matthew a thumbs up,he smiled back. The ceremony finally ended and I hugged all my family members."So you are going meet us back homr right?" my mom fixed my tie. 

"Yeah,I'll see you guys later." I smiled and got in my car,I took off my cap and gown and threw it in  the back and drove to Demi's,I ran my hands through my hair as I drove. I pulled into the driveway and knocked on the door, she got up and answered,"Hey come in." she smiled. I walked in,"Hey...so how are you feeling?.." I looked at her.

"I'm feeling good...two more months to go." she smiled,I grinned,"Yeah..so tomorrow..I'll be leaving.." I sighed,"Oh yeah..." she looked at me."Can I have a hug atleast?" she smiled,"Of course." I smiled and pulled her into a hug,I held her close,she looked up at me and leaned in,I leaned in also,I crashed my lips onto hers and she pushed me to the wall. Our tongues started fighting for dominance. I picked her up lightly and carried her to her bedroom,we started ripping our clothes off.

I started kissing every inch of her body as she was stroking my cock.I stroked her boobs softly,cause they are sore and tender,I lightly kissed her boobs,she moaned quietly,she got on top of me and slid down between my knees and started giving me a blowjob.

Reality started to hit me.."Demi.." I groaned out,she became to suck harder and faster,"Demi..stop..." I said,she giggled and kept going,"Demi please!" I pulled her away and got up to find my clothes,"So it's actually over.." she looked at me,I buttoned up my shirt,"It's been over for a few months now,Demi.." I looked at her,"You meant what you said...you regretting everything.." I looked at her.

"That's the problem,Aiden!!" her eyes started to water,"I was hormonial...I didn't know wha--" she cried,but I interupted her,"You knew what you were saying tho...I hurt you,I know...I love you Demi,I just don't..know if you love me as much as I love you...but rememeber this...I will...always love you." I looked at her,she was crying,"Just one more ch--"

"It's not going to work,Demi...I'm going to collage..I love you." I kissed her forehead,"Goodbye." I sighed and headed out,I got in my car and drove home. i got out and headed in,"There is my graduate!" my mom kissed my cheek,I faked a smile,"I'm sorry to put a downer on my party..but I want some alone time.." I sighed and headed upstairs to my bedroom.

-----------------------------------

Didan is over :\

Thoughts?