Meeting His Idol.

Aiden's POV.

"What do I wear?" I asked Matt,going through my closet,"Go naked,I'm pretty sure,she'll like that." Matt laughed,I laughed a little,"I don't want to get caught by the bodyguards." I picked out a blue and red plaid shirt and some jeans.

"Hot." Matt smirked and I pushed him,"Shut up. So do I look okay?" I asked,"Yeah,you gayass." Matt laughed."Shut up." I sighed.

I took a picture of myself and sent it to twitter.

"Boylovatic17: Going to meet @ddlovato soon! pic.twitter/vkdlkfdlkglfkgflgklgkgjefkf" I put my phone in my pocket,"See you,latta." I went to my car and drove to the New York.

I slipped in DON'T FORGET in my car.

"I saw you lookin over 

Now I see you movin this way 

Pushin through the crowd 

Like you got something to say, yeah 

But you couldnt walk 

Cause the musics takin over your feet 

I could tell by your toes 

That youre rockin to this beat " I sang along.

"You gotta dance til you ache 

Til you drop, til you break 

Free your soul let me see you shake 

One by one were stealing the stage 

Here we come, so get out of our way "

I kept driving.

I finally got to New York 4 hours later,I stopped at McDonalds to get me some lunch,I drove to the venue while eating.

I threw away my trash when I got there,I took a deep breath.I put my backstage pass around my neck,I texted my mother,she wanted me to tell her when I got there.

"I'm  here." Quick and simple.

I got out of my car and headed inside,showing the guards my pass."Miss Lovato will be here in a minute." her manager came to the room where all the fans were to see Demi. I fixed my hair,I was nervous as fuck.

I heard footsteps,I tensed up.

"Hey guys!" Demi walked into the room and waved with a smiled. Oh my god,she's more beautiful in person.Her auburn hair in a messy bun and no makeup,god so flawless.

I went up to her,"Hey I'm Aiden Smith,I'm a big fan." I smiled and hugged her gently,"Hey,it's nice to meet you! I bet you have all the ladies all over you,you're cute." She smiled,I bit my lip.

"No really..I know you probably get this alot..but I'm the guy you tweeted a few days ago to stay strong..I'm boylovatic17..I always get picked on,bullied,but you,you are the reason why I am still here and strong." I looked at her.

"Aww." She smiled and pulled me into another hug,"I love you so much,Demi." I smiled,"This is truely the best day ever." I smiled,making her laugh.

She looked back at Marissa,who nodded,"I normally don't do this but..would you like to catch dinner after the show with Marissa and the band?" she smiled.

I wanted to dance.

"Yeah,of course!" I smiled big."Okay,so what's your username again?" she asked,getting her phone out,"boylovatic17." I replied.

She got on her twitter and followed me,"Okay,I followed you." she smiled,"Thank you so much!!" I smiled big at her.

"I'll see you after the show." Demi smiled and went to meet the other fans.

I couldn't stop smiling.

---------------------------------------------------

It'll get better,I promise.

@FireGoesDown made my cover,so credit to her xD.