Furniture.

Demi found an apartment in New York and seriously,I've been living with her. "Hey baby." I kissed her cheek,"Hey babe." she smiled,"Thank you.." I looked at her,"For what?" she smiled at me,"For moving close to me..."

"Aiden.." she cupped my face,"I want you to go to college..so I'd do anything just to be with you." she kissed my lips,"I love you." I looked at her,"I love you too." she smiled,"Now,let's go baby shopping." she got her purse,I groaned and followed her to her car,I got in. 

She drove through the city trying to find a store,"There is a store." I pointed and she parallel parked,we got out and I took her hand. We headed inside,"So his room is a light green with brown edging.." Demi said,"I know." I laughed.

We walked around,"I like this DwellStudio Mid-Century Crib." Demi pointed and we looked at it,"Me too,it matches..yes or no?" I looked at her,she had her hand on her stomach,"Yes,put it in." Demi smiled,I grabbed the box and put it in the cart.

"I like this changing table." I looked at her,"Me too,let's get it." Demi smiled,so I picked up the box and got it in the cart,we got got a brown wood rocker and a matress for the crib. We found these brown and green jungle crib sheets and a monkey mobile.

"I like this stroller." Demi pointed and I got the Bugaboo Cameleon 3rd Avenue Stroller in the cart,then we got a black carseat. We found a cool brown bouncer.

"I think we need to get supplies.."Demi rubbed her stomach,"Alright." I pushed the car,Demi threw a diaper bag into the cart,along with a playmat and a travel crib. "We need a baby monitor.." I looked at her,"Is this one good?" she looked at me,"Yeah perf."  I smiled and she placed it on the cart,I pushed the car as she put her hand on my back,rubbing it softly.

We got a bloom Fresco Chrome High Chair Frame. We also put some pacifers and bibs in the cart,we got diapers,toys,bath towels and powder,etc. We headed to the checkout,I put my arm around Demi,as we waited in line.

"Hey..Demi..I don't mean to interrupt,but can I get a picture with you?" a fan asked,"Sure." she smiled,I let go of her so she could take a picture with the fan,I got the stuck to the counter as the person,once she checked them out,I got them back in the cart. I paid then I pushed the cart to the car while Demi talks to a few fans,I opened the trunk and got them inside,"Sorry about that babe." Demi kissed my cheek. 

"It's fine,babe." I smiled and got in the car,we drove home.

---------------------------------------

Sorry it sucks.

One more chapter till it's over (I know,you're surprise..i just totally lost some inspirational.

xxx Chloe.