Tell them it's my birthday,when I party like that.

A Month later.

I was backstage,watching Demi perform,"So..it's one of my best friends birthday tomorrow...do you mind if I bring him on stage right now?" She smiled to the crowd,the crowd went wild. She went and grabbed my hand and pulled me on stage.

The crowd starting singing to me,I smiled at the crowd,"Happy early birthday." Demi winked at me and I pulled her into a hug.

Then the band and her started singing Happy Birthday to me,"This song is you." Demi winked and started singing,Neon Lights.

"Please still my heart cause it's freaking out, it's freaking out, right now

Shining like stars cause we're beautiful, we're beautiful, right now

You're all I see in all these places

You're all I see in all these faces

So let's pretend we're running out of time, of time" Demi sang and I smiled at the crowd.

...

"Goodnight,Atlanta!!" Demi blew a kiss to the crowd and ran off stage,she grabbed a bottle of water and drank some,"Great show,Dems." Marissa smiled,"Thanks." she smiled.

"I enjoyed it,babe." I smiled and pecked her lips,"Thank you baby." she smiled,then we headed on the tour bus.

I floppe on the bed while Demi is getting her makeup off for bed.

..

She flopped on the bed,"You tired?" I laughed,"Yeah,but I'm going to sleep well tonight because we have a big day tomorrow." she kissed my lips.

"Eh,it's just my 18 birthday.." I shrugged,"It's a big deal..it means I can go public with you." she smiled,I laughed,"Yeah,I guess." I played with her hand. "Sing me to sleep." she layed her head on my chest.

"Lying beside you, here in the dark

Feeling your heart beat with mine

Softly you whisper, you're so sincere

How could our love be so blind

We sailed on together

We drifted apart

And here you are by my side" I sang softly.

"So now I come to you, with open arms

Nothing to hide, believe what I say

So here I am with open arms

Hoping you'll see what your love means to me

Open arm" I sang.

I looked at her and she was sound asleep,so I stopped.  I turned off the light,and closed my eyes.

...

"Wake up baby." Demi kissed my neck softly,I groaned,"What time is it?" I opened my eyes a little,"Noon..we overslept,but guess what!" she smiled,"What?" I smiled,"Get dress and I'll show you." she smiled.

"Now,I'm worried." I smiled. "Shush. I got your outfit picked out." she smiled and got up. She handed me a light blue button up shirt and some dark jeans."Now,I'm really worried." I laughed,I pecked her lips and took the clothes from her.

I went to the bathroom and showered and got ready.

I walked out,buttioning my shirt,"Looking good." Demi smiled,"Thank you." I winked,she took my hand,"Close your eyes." she demanded.