I Am Done.

Aiden's POV.

 I was kissing Demi Lovato......

 I was KISSING DEMI LOVATO!!!

 I pulled her closer and continues touching lips with her,but suddenly she pulled away,”I’m so sorry,I can’t do this!!!” Demi ran inside the boat.

 I was confused,”Do what? You kissed me.” I followed her,”I know and I shouldn’t have!” Demi looked at me with tears filled eyes.

 “I know...but I enjoyed it...” I bit my lip.She laughed a little,”I know you did..I did too..but I just broke up with Wilmer..and it..just doesn't feel right.." Demi sighed.

"I know it doesn't,but...Demi,I know this will work.." I looked at her determined,"Aiden..you're 17..I'm 20.." Demi looked at me upset.

"We don't have to tell anyone,Demi.." I sighed.

"Aiden,I'm sorry...I can't." Demi cried out,I dropped her hands,"Fine.." I walked out,"Aiden." she called out,I kept walking.

"Hey,dude,how are you and Demi?" Matthew looked at me,"I think I'm done.." I sighed as I laid my head on the wall,Matt spit out his water,"DONE WITH DEMI?!"

I didn't laugh.

"Yes...we kissed...and then she didn't want anything more." I sighed,"You were right..everyone was right! I would just turn out just a fan." I sighed.

"I'm sorry,dude." Matt patted my back.

Demi walked out,"Hey Demi." My mom smiled,"I just remembered..that I have a concert tomorrow..so I really need to go..I'm sorry." Demi glanced at me,"Oh okay,It was nice meeting you,Demi." My mom smiled.

"You too." Demi smiled,"Bye guys." she stepped out of the boat,I sighed.

...

It was the next day and I decided to shoot some hoops with Matt."SCORE!!!" Matt jumped,I laughed a little. I snatched the ball and threw it in the hoop. "SCORE!" I threw my hands up and smiled.

"Screw you." Matt laughed.

Demi's POV.

I was putting on a black zipper upfront dress with a white soft long jacket,un zip with a silver necklace and black combact boots.

I was getting my makeup done,thinking about Aiden.

"You kissed him then you rejected him?!" Marissa looked at me in disbelief. "Yes,he was a 17 year old fan..he couldn't be more.." I sighed.

"Demetria,you dated a 30 year old guy when you were 18. Aiden is cute and he's mature for his age! Plus some people already ship you guys." Marissa looked at me.

"Why do you always have to be right?" I sighed,"Maybe..I'm just scared...that....maybe..he's too perfect.." I sighed.

"Too perfect? Demi,he told you his flaws. He is anything but perfect." Marissa smiled and I looked down,thinking.

"I gotta head on stage.." I got up and slipped on my mic and ear piece and grabbed my microphone and ran on stage.

I started to show with Heart Attack,then Made In The USA,and Give Your Heart A Break.

I headed to the piano and fixed my ear piece."I know alot of you guys out there don't know alot of my music..and you're thinking..'Oh okay,she's the Disney chick,right? And she's on the Xfactor but I never really heard her music..' Let me tell you something,the music,that I put out there,everything I release,everything that I written,everything is for you guys..and"

  I looked at the crowd,thinking of Aiden.

"And I can't tell you how thankful I am for the fans that are in this audience tonight. I shouldn't call you fans,because you're friends. You guys are family.it's incredible. But about 2 years ago.. I went to rehab,came out alot stronger and I just wanted anybody out there to know,..because this is the reason why I sing.If there is anybody out there tonight,that's been,that's dealt with, bullying,an eating disorder,cutting,drugs,alcohol,I want you to know that you can get through it...cause I'm sitting here,as living proof that you can get through it." I looked at the crowd and I wiped away falling tears and started playing Skyscraper.

After that I did Stay,the cover of Rihanna's hit,then Who's That Boy,and ended it with Neon Lights.

"Thank you guys!! Love you!!" I blew them a kiss and ran off stage,"What are you doing!? You had more song!" Max looked at me.

"I'm sorry,but I really gotta go back to New Jersey." I ripped my ear piece out and headed to the car,"Airport please." I told the driver.

Aiden's POV.

"Are you sure you want to do this dude?" Matt looked at me, "Yes...I'm done." I sighed and threw the album in the trash. "But you love her music.." Matt looked at me,confused. "I know,but I AM DONE." I threw every album in the trash.

"It's time to move on.."

...

Matt and I were watching a scary movie upstairs living room.

The doorbell rings,"Aiden,can you get the door,your dad and I are busy!" my mom yelled,"Sure." I got up and headed to the door.

I opened the door and couldn't believe my eyes.

"Hey Aiden.."

----------------------------------

WHO THE CHIZ IS IT!?!?