Labor.

I was in the Nursery,putting up the crib and everything. "How is everything going?" Demi walks in with an apple in her hand,"It's going good,I got the changing table up." I looked at her then I saw a wet spot  underneath her,"What's with the wet spot?" I pointed.

"Shit,Aiden! My water broke!!" Demi looked at me,"Shit!" I got,put my untensils down,"Let's get you to the hospital." I helped her downstairs and into the car,I grabbed the baby bag. I drove to the hospital as she called the doctor. 

..

We got her to the room and I had to slip on some scrubs,she's only 4 centimeters dilated so it'll be awhile before anything happens,I held her hand,sitting next to her,"We're having baby." she smiled weakly at me.

"I know baby." I smiled and kissed her hand,"Ow..it hurts." she whined,"I'm sorry baby.." I sighed,"Kiss me Aiden." she closed her eyes,hurt,I got up and kissed her deeply."I love you." she looked at me,I smiled and gently put my hand on her stomach,"I love you too,babe."

"Let's see..you are now 6 centimeters dilated.." the nurse walked in,"Babe..I want you to call me family.." she stroked my cheek,"Alright,be right back." I pecked her lips and head outside the room and dialled Dianna.

"Hello?"

"Dianna?"

"This is she."

"Hi..this is Aiden..Aiden Smith?" hoping she remembers me,"Of course I know you,sweetie! My daughter is having your baby." I could tell she was grinning,"Well I got some news.." I said,smiling at my feet,"What is it?..Is everyhthing okay?"

"Yeah everything is okay." I chuckled,"Demi is in labor..she's going to have our baby." I smiled."EDDIE!! COME DOWN HERE!" I heard her yell,I laughed,"EDDIE GO GET THE CAR READY!! WE'RE GOING TO NEW YORK CITY!! DEMI IS IN LABOR!!"

"So what hospital?" she asked,"Brooklyn Hospital." I smied,"Thank you,see you in a couple hours!" she hung up,I headed back inside,"Were they excited?" Demi smiled,"Yeah,your mom got so excited..that she's on her way right now." I smiled. "Oh my gosh!! Yay!!" Demi cheered,I smiled.

"So are you going to call your parents?" she looked at me,"Nah..I will later..I haven't really told them...that we're back together.." I sighed,Demi looked at me and ran her hand through my hair,"This is their grandson..they need to know.." she smiled,I sighed and kissed her forehead. 

I walked out once again and called my parents.

"AIDEN!!" my mom smiled,"Hey mom..um...ugh..um.." I choked up,"Something wrong,Aiden?.." she asked,"I'm in the hospital with Demi,she's in labor and I'm staying with her and I don't care what you say..I'll still be going to college." I hung up. I sighed and headed back in,finding the nurse giving Demi an epidural. "I'm 8 1/2 centimeters now.." Demi smiled.

"Awesome." I smiled,"So how did it go?" she closed her eyes,"Um...great." I faked a smiled,"Awesome." she pecked my lips,I took her hand and held it.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you look pregnant?" I smiled

"Nope." she giggled.

"You looks absolutely stunning." I smiled.

"Thank you." she kissed my lips.

"Hello Miss Lovato..it seems like you are 10 centimeters dilated...you ready to push?" the doctor walked in,putting on gloves,"Um yeah.." she bit her lip,"Okay let's do some practice.." the nurses got Demi's leg on this leg stand thing.Demi did some practice pushes.

"Alright,good. Now this is the real thing." the doctor encourage,"Come on baby,we can do this." I kissed her hand,she threw her head up,pushing,I kissed her forehead,"Good job baby!!" I smiled,"Almost there,Miss Lovato." the doctor said,Demi kept pushing.

..

Before we knew it we heard crying,"You have a beautiful baby boy." the doctors smiled and handed the baby to the nurses,I got to cut the cord,then the nurses cleaned him and wrapped him in a blanket,they handed him to Demi.

"What are we going to name this cutie?" the nurse smiled,I smiled at Demi,"Phoenix Aaron Smith." Demi smiled,making me smile anymore."Adorable,we'll leave you guys along." they all left.

"Babe,he ask your blue eyes." Demi smiled,kissing Phoenix's forehead,a couple times,"Awesome." I smileding,holding Phoenix's little hand,"If he ever got something from me,it would be my eyes..but I if I got to choose,I would let him have every trait of yours." I smiled,"I wouldn't...I don't want him to become bipolar,but that is a possiblity.." Demi sighed.

"We can do this." I smiled,I kissed her cheek. 

Suddenly Dianna,Eddie,Madison and Dallas barge in,"I'm a grandmother!!" Dianna smiled,I smiled,"A gandmother to Phoenix Aaron Smith." Demi smiled,"Can I hold him? He's aborable!!" Dallas smiled,"Sure." Demi handed Dallas Phoenix.

"He's adorable,Demi!" Madison smiled,"He has Aiden's eyes.." Dallas smiled,"Demi said that. It's not obvious." I laughed along with a shrug.

"We are so proud of both of you." Dianna hugged me,"Thank you Mrs.DeLaGarza." I smiled.

I'm so happy,I have a wonderful girl and son. I also get to go to college.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END.<3

I left it a little cliffhangerish cuz I might (MIGHT) make a sequel this summer,who knows..only feedback would help me make my decision :)

xxx Chloe.