Searching.

It was now Saturday and I was helping Demi find a house.

I slipped on gray jeans and a black tank,I put on black vans and a black beanie. I slipped on my black ray bans. "See you." I grabbed my keys and drove to Demi's hotel.

I parked my car and headed inside to her room,I knocked on her door,"Who is it?" she asked,"Aiden."

She opened the door,with only a towel on,"Come in." she invited,"Hey,you're suppose to be ready." I kid,I sat myself on the end of the bed,"I know,I'm sorry,I had phone calls to make." she dropped the towel and I scanned every inch of her body.

She then slipped on a thong and bra. "God!" I said,"What?" she giggled,slipping on jeans,"Nothing." I smiled. She then slipped on a white shirt with a army green jacket and a brown knitted scarf. She slipped on boots,"Let's go." she put papers in her purse,I took her hand and took her to my car.

We got in the car and she showed me the house she found online,so I drove there.

"Here we are." I pulled into the driveway,We got out,she took my hand,"Looks cute." she smiled,I kissed her temple. We headed inside,"It's not what I imagined..I don't like walking in a house and boom,you're in the living room.."

"Same." I looked around the house,I opened the back door,"Babe?" I called out.

"Yeah?" she came to,"You wanted a pool,right?" I looked at her,"Yeah,why?"

"Well,the pool is gone.." I pointed,"What the fuck! It said it had a pool!" Demi cursed,I took the paper from her,I examined it,"It did say it had a pool,I walked out to the deck,"They took away the pool." I turned around,"Ugh,let's leave." she walked out.

We got back in the car,she showed me the second house,"Alright,I drove to the next house.

I pulled into the driveway,"This one looks nice." I got out and took her hand and we headed inside,"Ohmygod! It's cute!" Demi smiled, "It has a pool." I smiled,"I love it." she headed upstairs,I followed,"Three bedroom,nice."

...

"I like this house,don't you?" We walked out,
"Yeah,but it doesn't have enough room for a recording studio,the bedroom,except the master are too small for a recording booth."

"True,ugh!!" she groaned.

We got back in the car,we drove around,"Pull here!" Demi pointed,I pulled into the driveway,"Babe,this is huge." I got out,"So." she smiled,I got out a paper from the box,"It was Russell Simmon's house!!" I smiled,we headed inside.

"Oh my gosh!!" Demi smiled,we looked around the mansion,it has an outside pool!"  I smiled,then I heard Demi scream,I rushed to her,"What?!"

"THERE IS AN INSIDE POOL!" Demi smiled."Amazing!" I smiled,we headed inside,"A theatre room,oh my gosh!" she smiled big.

..

We finished looking at the house,we walked out,"So what you think?" I looked at her,"I want it." Demi smiled,"You sure?" I got in the car,"Yeah,I love it!" 

"Alright." I smiled,then I drove back to her hotel.

...

Demi was on the phone with the house's real estate. I was looking through movies to watch,then room serviced knocked,I got up and opened the door,"Here's your food."

"Thank you." I gave him a tip then rolled the cart inside,I put in the DVD in,"So I made a bid for the house."Demi smiled and sat next to me,"Awesome!" I smiled,I opened the lid to our food,"Yum." she smled.

"What movie did you pick?" 
"Grown Ups 2."

"Alright."  she started eating.

..

I was in a trance while watching the movie. Demi paused the movie,"What's wrong,Aiden?" she looked at me,"Oh nothing.." I sighed.

"Aiden.."
"My dad has already chosen a college for me to go to..and I don't want to go there..." I sighed.

"What college?" she stroked my hair,"Some basketball college,like he went to..he wants me to follow in his footsteps.." I sighed,"Aiden,you need to tell him that you want to pick your college..what college do you want to?" she looked at me.

"I'm not sure.." I sighed,she pecked my lips,"Whatever is,I'm sure your family would be happy." she smiled,"I love you."

"I love you too,babe." Demi pecked my lips.