The Cool Guy.

It's been a month now and I'm back in High School.

I was at my locker,"Hey Aiden!" January ran up to me,"Hey Jan." I smiled a little. "Drake is having a party at the park,tonight,wanna go with?" she smiled.

I smiled,"Sure,pick you up at 5?" I smiled,"Sure." she kissed my cheek and skipped off,"Hey dude." Matt yelled,making me jump,"Ugh,hey." I sighed.

"You wanna hang? We haven't hung out in a while.." Matt looked at me,"Sorry,can't." I shut my locker and headed to class. 

"Hey man,you coming to my party?" Drake high fived me,"You bet I am." I smiled. "It's going to be a blast. Glad you can come man." he smiled.

"Yeah me too." I smiled.

"Guess who's Baaaaaaacck!!!!" my phone went off,it was a twitter notification,I opened it up,Demi tweeted,she must be back alive. I shrugged and slipped my phone back in my pocket.

...

"See you at 5." January stroked my back and walked off,I smiled and checked her out fast. "Hey Aiden,can we talk?" Matt came up behind me,again. I punched my locker,"Can you stop doing that!?!" I got mad.

"Sorry..you became a jerk." Matt glared at me,"No,I haven't." I scoffed. "Do you hear yourself right now,dude!?! You're be an ass! You're being one of them" Matt glared.

"Bullshit." I closed my locker and headed to my car,I drove home.

"Hey son! How was school?"

"It was good." I headed up to my room and changed into some nice. I ruffled up my hair and headed back to my car,"Are you okay?"

"I'm  fine." I got in my car and drove to the park.

I parked my car and I saw January in cheetah print short shorts and a black shirt with a long thin brownish cardign,with combact boots.

"Hey Aiden!!" she ran to me,"Hey,you look...gorgeous." I smiled.

"Thank you." she bit her lip and I looked at her,I leaned in slowly,and kissed her,cupping her face. She 

Demi's POV.

I walked around New Jersey,searching for Aiden,I really wanted to talked to him. I've been awake for atleast a week.

I headed to the park and saw him kissing January,my heart  broke,"Oh hey Demi!" a guy appeared behind me,I turned around,"Hey...uh...sorry..I forgot your name.." I scratched my head.

"It's fine,I understan,I'm Matt,Aiden's former best friend." he sighed.

"OH!! Hey!! Former best friend?" I looked at him concerned,"He became an asshole,once you went in the coma and school started,he became the "cool guy" I guess..he made the basketball team." Matt sighed.

"Wow...I came to talk to him,but I guess.." I was him dancing with January,"It's too late." I walked off upset.

Aiden's POV.

"Let's go somewhere....private." January smiled,I smirked,"Alright." I took her hand and she led me somewhere private so we could 'get to know each other' better,if you know what I mean.