Contest.

Aiden's POV.

"Can I come over? My mom is on this diet drink right now,so all we have is diet shakes and shit." Matt said as I closed my locker,"Of course." I chuckled a little,"Let's go." I led him to my car,we got in and I drove home.

"Are you sure it's okay for me to come over?" Matt looked at me and I laughed,"Want me to call my mom?" I glanced at him. "Could you? Your mother scares the shit out of me." Matt said and I laughed."Stop being a pussy dude." I nudged him.

"Shut up."Matt laughed. I dialled up my mom and put my phone next to my ear,driving home,"Hey baby." My mom answered,"Is it okay if Matthew comes over?" I tapped on the wheel. "Of course,baby. I'll make some snacks for you guys."

"Thank you. Bye mom." I hung up and continued driving,"You can come over,see dude." I laughed and pulled into the driveway.

I got out and grabbed my backpack and I headed inside to my room,I shut my door."Can you believe school ends in 5 days?" Matt smiled.

"Not really.I mean,we'll be seniors.." I looked at him then ruffled my hair."Let's start on our homework." Matt sat on the bed while I sat at my desk.

"So how many followers do you have on Twitter?.."Matt tapped his pencil,"Um around 8,000..I think I only have that much because I am a good looking guy." I sighed."You need a girlfriend.." Matt looked at me,"I need Demi." I turned towards him."Dude..she's--" he sighed,"I just think you need someone who knows you...you're attractive guy." Matt looked at me.

I just nodded my head and resumed back to homework. I decided to turn on the radio.

"The Demi Lovato contest starts now,remember if you hear,"Baby I'm not like the rest" and you might be the 7th caller." the radio Dj said. I turned to Matt,"Shit shit!!" I cursed. I got my phone out and dialled the radio's number,but didn't hit send.

"I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone.

I crashed my car into the bridge. I watched, I let it burn.

I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs.

I crashed my car into the bridge.Baby I'm not like the rest"

I hit 'send' and I heard it ringing,"Come on! Come on!" 

"Hello,you are the 7th caller!! What's your name?" The guy answered,I felt like I wanted to pass out,"Hi,my name is Aiden Smith." I smiled,"How old are?" he asked.

"I'm 17 years old." I ruffled my hair,"Well,congratulations Aiden! You get to go backstage and meet Demi Lovato!!"

"Yes!! Thank you so much!!" I smiled big,"Have a good day and see you backstage in two days in New York!" the Dj then hung up.

"Oh my god.." I said as I put my phone down,"You won?" Matt looked at me,dumbfounded."Yes!!" I smiled and ran to my mom,"MOM!!" I yelled,excited.

"What?" my mom put down a bowl of homemade chex mix down,"I WON A CONTEST!! I GET TO GO TO MEET DEMI BACKSTAGE IN TWO DAYS IN NEW YORK!!" I smiled.

"New York?" My mom gave me 'the eye',I sighed,"Yeah,it's only 3 hours away,please!!! I'll be responsible!!" I begged.

My mom sighed,"Fine,Aiden.Can we talk for a minute?.." my mom looked at me,"Um,sure.." I put some Chex Mix in my mouth.

"You like women right?" my mom looked at me serious,I spit my food out,"Mom! Of course! I'm not gay!" I looked at her shocked.

"Okay,promise me once you see Demi,you start finding a girlfriend.." my mom sighed again,"I promise.." I smiled a little and took the bowl of Chex Mic to my room.

-------------------------------

the next chapter will be more exciting,I promise. This is just a fill in :)