In The Pouring Rain.

A Month later.

"Round 3,wow baby!" Krystal smiled,kissing me. We did another another of sex. 

..

"Wow.." Krystal smiled and laid her head on my chest,I put my arm around her,"I think I like college life.." I smiled,she giggled,"I'm glad I met you." she kissed my nipple,I smiled and kissed her head,"Mmm."I'm going to make some lunch." she crawled out of bed,slipping on my shirt,I got up and slipped on my pants. I headed to the bathroom. "God,it's pouring.I said,"It's a great day to have alot of sex." I told her,she giggled from the kitchen.

"I'll get the door." Krystal said opened the door as I was brushing through my hair,"Who was it,babe?" I came to her,"Uh..she was pregnant and she kind of looked like that singer who sings...um...Skyscraper..Demi Lovoto I think..?" she looked at me.

"Be right back." I ran outside,getting wet,I looked and I saw Demi walked to her car,"DEMI!" I ran to her,"I  don't know why I came...I'm sorry I interupted your intercourse." she was soaking wet. "What's wrong? Something wrong with the baby?" I looked at her. 

"The baby is fine..something is wrong with me.." she looked at me,crying,"What's wrong,Demi?..." I swallowed,"I'm pregnant and alone..I miss you,Aiden..I'm not the same without you,I'm a wreck,I never ever meant what I said..I was just aggravated..the only thing I regret was...letting you go. I love you Aiden." 

I looked down,not knowing what to do.

"I guess this a waste of time..I'm going home.." she got in her car and drove away. I sighed and headed inside,"Aww babe..You're soaking wet." Krystale kissed me,"So what was that about?.." she kissed my neck,I pulled her away slightly,"That was my ex girlfriend..and  she's having my baby.." I looked at her.

"Omg,ew!!" she ran to my room and changed,"Krystal!!" I ran after her,"You are a nasty manwhore you little dick!" she grabbed her purse and ran out. I sighed and ran my hands through my hair.

When it finally stopped raining,I slipped on gray sweatpants and an unbutton blue shirt and headed to the basketball court,"Hey guys.." I dribbled the ball to the net,"You hurt my sister,dude.." Anthony said,I sighed,"I didn't mean to..I just..it's a long story.."  I sighed,"She told me you got your ex girlfried pregnant.."

"I did,she's 8 months pregnant now..and she wants me back...and I love her...but I don't think it'll work.." I sighed,"Why not?...You love her,why..did you let her go..she obviously loves you...if she came back for you...She's the one..Normally the girl would wait until the guy goes after her." he told me,I dropped the ball,realizing what I did.

"I have to go." I ran to my car and drove to the airport and parked my car,I ran inside and got a ticket for New Jersey,I headed through security,they made me button up my shirt. I sat down,waiting for the flight,I was impatient.

"Flght to Brick,New Jersey." they finally called,I got onto the plane and found a seat by someone.

..

I got off the plane and I started running to Demi's. She isn't home yet.I sighed and sat on the steps,trying to catch my breath.

I finally saw her car pulled in,she got out,"I tried my best, Mar--" she dropped her phone once she saw me,I got up and headed to her,I cupped her face and kissed her passionately. She put her hands on my sides,"I love you,Demi." I looked at her.

"I love you,too Aiden." she smiled at me,"I missed that smile." I smiled and kissed her again. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I took her inside,"What about that girl?" she looked at me,"It was just a fling,you and I are infinity." I smiled.

She smiled and kissed me again.

-----------------------------------------------

SO ORIGINALLY MY BREAK ENDS TODAY,BUT IT SNOWED SO SCHOOL GOT CANCELLED FOR TOMORROW,I'M HAPPY MAN.