Recovery.

A Month Later:

I start school in 2 weeks or so. I'm not excited,I haven't even talked to Demi either,she has called,but I didn't answer. I have gained more friends,I don't why though.

"I'm thinking about joining the basketball team." I shot the ball in the hoop. "You're good enough." Matt smiled,catching the ball.

"You really think so?" I smirked,"Yeah of course,anyone with two eyes,can see that." Ryan said,"Well,thanks." I smiled.

I got a call,I grabbd my phone from my pocket,it was Marissa,I haven't talked to her since Demi and I broke up,what would she want?

I answered it,stepping to th side of the court,"Hello?"

"Hey Aiden,it's Marissa..I know you are not dating Demi,but I think you should know this.." she choked up.

Now,I'm worried,"Know what?" I sat down.

"Demi tried to kill her last night..she's been a wreck without you,Aiden.." Marissa said,I stood up in a panic,"What did she do!?"

"She had self harm...then..." Marissa choked up,"Then what!?!" I ran my hands throuh my hair,"Car Crash." she said bluntly,I sighed. "I'll be on my way." I hung up. "Guys,I gotta go." I get in my car,"Why?" Matt asked.

"Just do." I drove to the airport.

...

6 hours later. 

I arrive in LA. I got a taxi to the local hospital,I was in a panic,what did I do!? I broke up with her,but I couldn't live with myself if she died,because of me.

"Here it is." the driver,"Thanks." I rushed inside the hospital,"Demi Lo--"

"Aiden,over here." Marissa stood up,"Oh hey." I walked to them,"How is she?.."

Marissa shrugged,"They said she might not make it,Aiden. I'm going to lose my best friend!!" she began to cry,I pulled her into a hug,"and the world will loose an inspiration...No." I pulled away,"She's not going to die,wanna know why!?" I looked at her.

"Why?.." she looked up at me.

"She's a strong woman,she survived her abusive father,her bullies,and going to rehab,she'll make it through...this bump in the road.." I hugged Marissa.

"She loved you,Aiden." she said,I sighed.

"Then why did she kiss Wilmer then?" I looked at her,"She wanted to see if there were any spark." Marissa shrugged,"There wasn't."

"But what if there was!?" I sat down. 

"She would of chose you still,she told me. She really loved you,Aiden."

"She didn't even come after me." I crossed my arms,"She tried,Aiden! Max and management kept stopping her...which led her to this point..she was so upset and digusted with herself..she figured you already moved on so what's the use for living." 

I sighed,I wiped the falling tear.

"I haven't moved on,Marissa. I was expecting my summer to be fun and love...I start school in 2 weeks..I can't have that anymore.." I sighed.

"Her tour got cancelled now,she'll have time for you now,if she makes it."

"Don't say IF! It's not IF,ANDS,or BUTS. She WILL make it." I sighed,"They don't know--" 

"Shut up!" I cried out.

"Anyone for Demi Lovato?" the doctor walks in,"What's up?" I stood up,"Well,I'm sorry to say this..--"

"No!! Don't say it!! Please,god no!" I sighed,hurt,"She's in a deep coma,she might not wake up." the doctor said,"Oh my god!" I looked out the window,upset.

"Should we pull the plug,so she doesn't have to suffer,or keep her on,and see if she wakes up? We can only leave her on the plug on a few months.

"I think we should just pu--"

"KEEP THE PLUG IN,PLEASE." I yelled,eagerly. "We'll keep the plug in,You may go see her,room 343." the doctor walks out,we headed to the room.

"Demi,listen to me,please,oh god,please wake up." I told her in her ear,stroking her hair.

I kissed her dry lips softly,I sighed.

I started singing to her softly,

"Bet your window’s rolled down and your hair’s pulled back

I bet you got no idea you’re going way too fast

And you’re trying not to think about what went wrong

Trying not to stop til you get where you goin’

Trying to stay awake so I bet you turn on the radio

And the song goes" I sang to her.

"I can’t live without you, I can’t live without you baby

I can’t live without you, I can’t live without you baby, baby

The highway won’t hold you tonight

The highway don’t know you’re alive

The highway don’t care if you’re all alone

But I do, I do..." my voice cracked.

"The highway won’t dry your tears

The highway don’t need you here

The highway don’t care if you’re coming home

But I do, I do.

I bet you got a dead cell phone in the shot gun seat

Yeah, I bet you’re bending God’s ear talking about me.

You’re trying not to let the first tear fall out

Trying not to think about turning around

Trying not to be lost in sound but that song is always on

So you sing along

I can’t live without you, I can’t live without you baby

I can’t live without I can’t live without you baby, baby

The Highway won’t hold you tonight

The highway don’t know you’re alive

The highway don’t care if you’re all alone

But I do, I do

The highway won’t dry your tears

The highway don’t need you here

The highway don’t care if you’re coming home

But I do, I do.

I can’t live without you, I can’t live without you baby

I can’t live without I can’t live without you baby, baby" I found myself crying.

"Demi,please wake up!!!"

--------------------------------------

Hmm...is Demi going to die?..

It is called 'take me away' for some reason ;)