Boat Ride.

“We gotta head to the boat.” I smiled and got up to throw our trash away,”Okay.” Demi grabbed her purse and got up from the booth. She held onto my arm as we walked to my car.

We got in and I drove to the pier,where my dad would be with my family.”I like it here. It seems so down to earth.” Demi looked at me,”Yeah,I guess.” I sighed,”Except the people at my school.”  I sighed.

“Screw them. They know you.” Demi smiled at me,I bit my lip.

I parked my car and we headed to the pier,”Hey dude!” I bro hugged Matt,”Hey,your dad invited me.” he smiled. “Alright,well..Demi,this is my best friend,Matt Clark.” I introduced.

“Hello good lookin.” Matt winked,Demi’s smile faded,I glared at Matt,”Thanks dude.” I rolled my eyes,I got on the boat and stuck my hand out,Demi took it and got on.

“Nice boat,Mr.Smith.” Demi smiled.”Thank you Demi,I saved a lot of money and got this boat for our family.” my dad smiled.

I went to the end of the boat,looking at the ocean. “Hey you.” Demi smiled and followed me.

“Oh hey.” I turned to her,smiled,”You left me.” Demi faked frown,”Sorry,I thought you enjoyed talking to my father.” I laughed a little,she smiled at me. “I do,but it was kind of awkward..because you weren’t there.”

Demi giggled.

“I use to hate this boat..” I sighed,

“Why?” Demi looked at me,with her hair blowing in the wind,

“Well, I was 7 years old when my  parents were trying for another baby..”

“Oh no..”

“Wanna know where I caught them having sex?” I looked at her,

“AIDEN!” Demi looked at me,

“On this boat. Traumatized me.” I smirked.

“ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!?” Demi believed in shocked,I started laughing,”What?...” Demi looked at me,confused,”They never did that! I was messing with you.” I laughed.

“YOU ASSHOLE!” Demi pushed me,I laughed,”I’m sorry,it was so tempting.” I laughed,”Jerk.” Demi smiled.

“Aiden..I’m thirsty..” Demi bit her lip,”Let me get you come water,be right back.” I smiled and left to get water for Demi.

Demi’s POV.

I got my phone and texted Marissa.

“We have a problem..”

“What? Aiden isn’t who he saids he is?”

“HAHAHAHA. No. He’s perfect. I think I’m  falling for him..”

“AWW!!”

“No. He’s a fan,and he’s 17..he’s not even an adult yet,but he is soo mature for his age. I can’t.”

“He’s cute,Dems. You’d be crazy not to fall for him.”

“I’m back with your water.” Aiden walks back out with two water bottles,I took it from him,”Thanks.” I smiled.

“No problem,Dee.” Aiden smiled and I laughed a little. I opened my bottle of water and then threw the water at him.

“HEY!” he laughed and then he opened his and threw some at me.

“That’s what you get for tricking me!” I laughed and continued our water fight.

..

I started shivering afterwards,”You cold?” Aiden looked at me,I nodded my head,”Here..” he took my hand and took me inside the boat,he started going through a drawer of clothes.

“Here.” he handed me a purple shirt that had my face on it,from my UNBROKEN tour. “Well this is weird.” I laughed a little.

“I never wore it..” Aiden laughed,”I’ll leave so you can change.” he smiled and went back outside.I slid off my wet shirt and slipped on the dry one. I tied my hair up and went back out.

“Miss me?” I smiled at him,

“So much.” Aiden laughed.

I looked him in the eyes,I leaned in and laid my lips on his.

He put his hands on my waist as I ran my hand through his brown hair,with my other hand on his cheek,Our lips matched each other like a puzzle.

It was perfect.

--------------------------------------------------------

sorry if it’s short and boring,I wanted to update something and I wasn’t really in the mood to write Jemi (I know,shocking!) Maybe tomorrow hahaha

my stupid dog bit me after homecoming last night on my lip,so I was up since 7 in the morning today at the hospital. So I was basically up for 24 hours.

love you guys.

xoxoxox.